PDA

View Full Version : Important News about Clare and AGD

AGD
06-25-2004, 11:00 PM
All,

As you all know for the past two years Clare has been an AGD girl. We originally signed her for a two year contract that ended last month. As you also know AGD is no longer focusing on the tournament market in favor of scenario. Clare's future is obviously in the tournament scene so by mutual agreement we will not be signing her to a new contract.

Clare remains our friend and a friend to AO. We are grateful for the time together and we wish here the best of luck in the future. She will continue to do work for us on an individual basis and you could see her at future AGD events. We are sure she will become a very famous personality in paintball and we all know AO got the ball rolling.

Good luck Clare! How about a royal sendoff from AO?

Next question, who should be the next AGD Girl??

AGD

ramennoodles
06-25-2004, 11:03 PM
W00T! and me, i want to be the next AGD girl!

WenULiVeUdiE
06-25-2004, 11:04 PM
Goodlcuk with your future career Clare. Clare keep rockin the banana :dance:

As for the next AGD girl, how about umm, damn I dont know. Just look in the Hot Chick thread, there's many suitable one's there.

Steelrat
06-25-2004, 11:05 PM
The next AGD girl!

http://www.zakvetter.com/Images/IndexPicts/zakvtech.jpg

Muzikman

AGD

ME!!!! Or wait...maybe Brad...hmmm....ya think?

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60950&stc=1

**The original seems to be gone so I had to use someone elsed "edited" version.

jdev
I dont know any other gals on AO, other than trina, that girl from hawaii that has a 5000+ reply thread in her name and sarah.

pick one of them :D

Spaceman613
06-25-2004, 11:06 PM
That picture always gives me the heeby jeebies

TeamNausea
06-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Tah tah clare My door is always open for your x to be shipped to. ;)

TraXeR
06-25-2004, 11:09 PM
Best of luck Clare with your future, we wish you well. Now, what you gonna shoot next? Keep the mag, or rock something else?

I hope you dont leave us at AO, you helped make it great! :)

edit: what about the fan club??

Prezents
06-25-2004, 11:33 PM
Good luck no matter where your life takes you!!!:cheers:

coolcatpete
06-25-2004, 11:37 PM
they are plenty of gals here put their names in a hat and pick one.
Pete

Z-man
06-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Everyone wants a piece of me.

Z-man
06-25-2004, 11:41 PM
they are plenty of gals here put their names in a hat and pick one.
Pete

Very true but we must remember the wise words of Dr. Strangelove with regard to the selection ;)

LeatherPants
06-25-2004, 11:41 PM
Whoa you Nor Cal guys need to get out more.

Rather
06-25-2004, 11:42 PM
So does this mean traxer's stalking days are over? :wow:

(prolly not haha)

Can't wait to see the finished custom mag that fry is making themed for claire.

atm743
06-25-2004, 11:46 PM
it will not be the same without clare. good luck on everything that comes next but all i say is dont not go to smarp parts :nono: goodluck clare!! :cry:

eNder159
06-25-2004, 11:47 PM
hmmm..well clare will probably be the staple of AO ...being that she's been trademarked as an AGDiva ... i just hope she keeps firing that x-mag on off days when she's not in the leash of her sponsorship....hope to catch her at an AO event ...

toolfan62
06-25-2004, 11:47 PM
i heard shes shootin an alias

eNder159
06-25-2004, 11:49 PM
i heard shes shootin an alias

yea cuz she's sponsored to shoot an alias

-=Squid=-
06-26-2004, 12:13 AM
Scenario? :tard:

This sucks.

Oh well... im still gonna buy an RTP for a backup.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-26-2004, 12:16 AM
I thought she was just shooting the Alias (which I also was under the impression was someone elses) becuase the X broke down. Did she really switch for reals?

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2004, 12:32 AM
I thought she was just shooting the Alias (which I also was under the impression was someone elses) becuase the X broke down. Did she really switch for reals?

No..she didn't switch...and Santa Claus is real and he's the one that puts the presents under your christmas tree; not your parents..

mcdkid
06-26-2004, 01:09 AM
if u look at articals such as the one on pb2x website it seems like clare has a good future of paintball ahead of her.

but now guys it comes down to the important question... blonde, brunette, or redhead for the new spokes model?

SIGSays
06-26-2004, 01:11 AM
ME!!!! Or wait...maybe Brad...hmmm....ya think?

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=60950&stc=1

**The original seems to be gone so I had to use someone elsed "edited" version.

dude... that was mine!..... i did that... haha..

AutomagRT1483
06-26-2004, 01:25 AM
I vote Trina for the new AGD Girl.

shartley
06-26-2004, 05:01 AM
This is a logical decision. And I wish Clare the best….

But if AGD is truly trying to focus on the scenario market (another logical decision) why do they have to worry about an AGD GIRL? Why does it automatically have to be a female? Why not break out of the mold and choose a photogenic GUY who actually plays scenario games?

And this brings me to another question…. What about the AGD Tournament teams? Will they continue? And will AGD form a scenario team as well? I think an AGD Scenario Team would do fantastic for getting the word out about the products to their targeted demographic.

OmniM
06-26-2004, 05:26 AM
You mean that we wont see any more fast-shootin, all shiny and sexy X-Mags-type of marker anymore?? :(

Albinonewt
06-26-2004, 05:26 AM
No..she didn't switch...and Santa Claus is real and he's the one that puts the presents under your christmas tree; not your parents..

Santa Claus isn't real, anymore.

He gave me a glock for christmas back in 92 and, well, i just had to see if it worked.

Sorry Santa, next time duck.

Bye Clare!

And I think Tom's wrong that we need a new AGD Spokesmodel.

We need a spokesmodel TEAM!

TraXeR
06-26-2004, 06:00 AM
So does this mean traxer's stalking days are over? :wow:

(prolly not haha)

Can't wait to see the finished custom mag that fry is making themed for claire.

Not likely, but there's always a chance. Or are you just trying to usurp my position!? :p :D

1stdeadeye
06-26-2004, 08:36 AM
But if AGD is truly trying to focus on the scenario market (another logical decision) why do they have to worry about an AGD GIRL? Why does it automatically have to be a female? Why not break out of the mold and choose a photogenic GUY who actually plays scenario games?

Because we are all straight here!!! ;)

Good luck Clare!!!! Don't dissappear from AO!

The Frymarker
06-26-2004, 08:54 AM
Wow,

Well I never would have thought of that! :wow:

Best of luck with your awesome brewing paintball career Clare.

I will still be going forward with the KITT-E.

And Clare, I still always here. Just shoot me a line.

So who is the next girl?

shartley
06-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Because we are all straight here!!! ;)

I know you don’t need me to list all the male models/sports figures used to sell various products to MEN, ranging from underwear, sporting equipment, food, etc. Yeah….. marketing always has to be aimed at the penis… not. ;)

Heck, my penis does not shoot a paintball marker, nor wear a jersey, nor any other paintball related items. And honestly, when you use a female to market equipment not aimed directly at the female market (but instead at a predominantly male market) you are not selling the idea of the equipment, but what the penis wants to wear…. And it isn’t the equipment.

But I guess that would be great if you own and want to promote a brothel. ;)

Please don’t take this all super serious though… my intent is not to offend anyone, but to expand people’s way of thinking. And it is clear by looking at other industries that using male models to promote products directed at other males does not denote nor promote homosexuality. ;)

1stdeadeye
06-26-2004, 09:50 AM
Heck, my penis does not shoot a paintball marker, nor wear a jersey, nor any other paintball related items. And honestly, when you use a female to market equipment not aimed directly at the female market (but instead at a predominantly male market) you are not selling the idea of the equipment, but what the penis wants to wear…. And it isn’t the equipment.

You need to train it a bit better then!!! :wow:

:p

shartley
06-26-2004, 09:54 AM
You need to train it a bit better then!!! :wow:

LOL Hey, it has taken me THIS long to get the thing under controll as it is! :eek:

:dance:

1stdeadeye
06-26-2004, 09:59 AM
LOL Hey, it has taken me THIS long to get the thing under controll as it is! :eek:

:dance:

:rofl:

Wc Keep
06-26-2004, 10:02 AM
actually agd does have a male spokesmodel for scenarios being tyger. just that he was in the shadow of clare for all those months.

FreakBaller12
06-26-2004, 10:47 AM
actually agd does have a male spokesmodel for scenarios being tyger. just that he was in the shadow of clare for all those months.

I really hope tyger doesn't replace Clare in the ULE body ad here on the forums... :wow:

DK1
06-26-2004, 10:57 AM

But I guess that would be great if you own and want to promote a brothel. ;)

If I used a sig, I would probably sig that. Thus, I've only owned one angel in my whole life... and I sold it 2 weeks after I got it. I can't stand it when companies use sex to sell paintball... it just makes no sense.

not that I like looking at male models... cause I don't. Just show me large, close-up pictures of the guns. I want to see the guns. And big glossy photos of regulators... and hoppers... and accessories... yeah... that's what I like to see... yeah... daddy like... OH! sorry. ;)

DK1

Dayspring
06-26-2004, 12:06 PM
There are actually several AGD sponsored scenario teams-

Evil Inc.
Bad Karma
Mag Daddies
Mayberry Marauders

(Appologies to anybody I forgot)

And this brings me to another question…. What about the AGD Tournament teams? Will they continue? And will AGD form a scenario team as well? I think an AGD Scenario Team would do fantastic for getting the word out about the products to their targeted demographic.

-=Squid=-
06-26-2004, 12:06 PM
If I used a sig, I would probably sig that. Thus, I've only owned one angel in my whole life... and I sold it 2 weeks after I got it. I can't stand it when companies use sex to sell paintball... it just makes no sense.

not that I like looking at male models... cause I don't. Just show me large, close-up pictures of the guns. I want to see the guns. And big glossy photos of regulators... and hoppers... and accessories... yeah... that's what I like to see... yeah... daddy like... OH! sorry. ;)

DK1
I remember this conversation. And agree.

Although I have no objection to hot models, but you are right, they dont make me want to buy a damn thing from the company. Id rather see product specs to be honest...

WARPED1
06-26-2004, 12:22 PM
TooDamnSweet for AGD girl! She's in California now, shoots an RTP.
Friend of mine. :)

AGDlover
06-26-2004, 01:06 PM
i'll tell ya this much i don't want a used tippy girl :p

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2004, 02:51 PM
hey..we can always get that woman that used to play on the All Americans..she's probably sick of being an SUV driving soccer mom..

EDIT: I think her name was Karen Barber...yeah..that's it...

Doobie
06-26-2004, 03:18 PM
TRINA!

of course....i'm a little partial I think. ;)

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2004, 03:21 PM
TRINA!

Yes...but we need Trina in leather pants...hahahahaha...(do i need to bring back the pictures..I hope not)...

The Frymarker
06-26-2004, 03:28 PM
I get's no love

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_8.gif

1stdeadeye
06-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Ok! Frymarker then!!!! :clap:

Nic pics Doobie!! :wow:

Doobie
06-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Yes...but we need Trina in leather pants...hahahahaha...(do i need to bring back the pictures..I hope not)...

no...no...especially the one with me in it! :tard:

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2004, 03:31 PM
I get's no love

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_8.gif

Yeah...and those grips that you make...they're just "ok"...and you're not that great of an artist...as if..come on Heather...everyone here loves you...we just don't have any pix of you playing...so how about you go play with your new polished Bling-bling mag and make the hubby take pictures...

Doobie
06-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Ok! Frymarker then!!!! :clap:

Nic pics Doobie!! :wow:

Thanks. The one on the left was taken by Josh Silverman and the one on the right is from my "private stock" ;)

1stdeadeye
06-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Thanks. The one on the left was taken by Josh Silverman and the one on the right is from my "private stock" ;)

Well we will need a few more from the private stock before we vote! ;)

Doobie
06-26-2004, 03:43 PM
Well we will need a few more from the private stock before we vote! ;)

I kinda like being her husband, thanks! :D

I'm already in deep :cuss: for this when she finds this! :mad:

1stdeadeye
06-26-2004, 03:50 PM
I kinda like being her husband, thanks! :D

I'm already in deep :cuss: for this when she finds this! :mad:

BTW,
Did that hat ever catch up to you? :confused:

dj89
06-26-2004, 04:13 PM
ya when i went to emr they had a agd team. one of the player was nickedd named flip or some thing like that :confused: . o well i had a good time playing with them. hi my side one to.

Muzikman
06-26-2004, 04:20 PM
Is the photo on the right Cropped?;)

The Frymarker
06-26-2004, 04:22 PM
thanks guys.

I am usually the one taking the pics, I'm the only one who knows how to use the camera.

Ahhh no one wants to see a mom spokesmodel anyway

11_Mile_TMaster
06-26-2004, 04:28 PM
thanks guys.

I am usually the one taking the pics, I'm the only one who knows how to use the camera.

Ahhh no one wants to see a mom spokesmodel anyway

Oh come now.

"AGD TAC-ONE. Tom Tested, Mother Approved."

The Frymarker
06-26-2004, 04:39 PM
That is hilarous!!!! :rofl:

Dayspring
06-26-2004, 04:44 PM
http://www.teamviolator.com/forums/images/smiles/eek2.gif

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73015&stc=1

TRINA!

TeamNausea
06-26-2004, 04:50 PM
LOL

Army
06-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Jeebus Doob!

You KNOW that pic just made my day....thanks!

The Frymarker
06-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Hehe Bunny you might just get your wish!!!

Hubby said he will take pics,..... got to get the gear out and go to a local field.

WARPED1
06-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Jeebus Doob!

You KNOW that pic just made my day....thanks!
Can you say "set as backround"?:p

shartley
06-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Hope Hartley!

http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/forum/pbd6.jpg
(Taken TODAY! She will be 4 on July 6th.)

And what she was shooting at!

http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/forum/pbd7.jpg

Yes, that was all hers. :clap: It was a good 70-80 feet away. Not bad for a 4 year old. :dance:

AGDlover
06-26-2004, 06:50 PM
that kid will shoot and kill ppl when shes 30 :p

WARPED1
06-26-2004, 07:05 PM
that kid will shoot and kill ppl when shes 30 :p
Heck, when she's 10! :ninja:

Cyberious
06-26-2004, 07:57 PM
I have to admit this bothers me a bit. I most certainly wish Clare all the best however, I'm sorry to see her go. I've met Clare on several occasions and have to say the she is somewhat different that most of the paintball "spokesmodels". Clare has alwyas been kind and willing to interact with anyone who approached her at appearances. She is cool because she is one of us. I understand that AGD is focusing on the Scenario scene but wouldn't it be interesting if she was the ONLY player shooting a hAir equipped RT. No male tourney players just one of the best female tourney players shooting the marker that may revolutionize the sport again. Now that would be marketing! Tom, I am a staunch supporter but am left scratching my head over this one. This is a big missed opportunity. Sponsoring one of the nicest female players and letting her be the one to premier the future of the sport. This would show not only AGD's committment to the sport but also remarkable support of women in the sport.

Good luck Clare, I hope to see you shooting a Mag again someday soon.

Warmest Regards,

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2004, 08:40 PM
I have to admit this bothers me a bit. I most certainly wish Clare all the best however, I'm sorry to see her go. I've met Clare on several occasions and have to say the she is somewhat different that most of the paintball "spokesmodels". Clare has alwyas been kind and willing to interact with anyone who approached her at appearances. She is cool because she is one of us. I understand that AGD is focusing on the Scenario scene but wouldn't it be interesting if she was the ONLY player shooting a hAir equipped RT. No male tourney players just one of the best female tourney players shooting the marker that may revolutionize the sport again. Now that would be marketing! Tom, I am a staunch supporter but am left scratching my head over this one. This is a big missed opportunity. Sponsoring one of the nicest female players and letting her be the one to premier the future of the sport. This would show not only AGD's committment to the sport but also remarkable support of women in the sport.

Good luck Clare, I hope to see you shooting a Mag again someday soon.

Warmest Regards,

amen brother, amen.

WARPED1
06-26-2004, 08:45 PM
Everyone has to realize, a contract is a 50/50 thing. Maybe Clare didn't want to renew. I'm sure she likes her X, but everyone gets the urge to try new guns, it was her time! :p

PaintballSmurf13
06-26-2004, 09:03 PM
I think I should be the next AGD GIRL!!! *looks down* Oh...no...wait...nevermind ... :tard:
:D
-Ryan

DiRTyBuNNy
06-26-2004, 09:04 PM
Everyone has to realize, a contract is a 50/50 thing. Maybe Clare didn't want to renew. I'm sure she likes her X, but everyone gets the urge to try new guns, it was her time! :p

well..if got an SP contract shooting a Shocker wouldn't feel all that much different from an X...

Doobie
06-26-2004, 10:29 PM

Why yes...yes it is. :D :dance:

BobTheCow
06-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Wow... shocking when I first saw the title, but it makes sense after reading through it. Good luck in the future, Clare, hope to still see you around the boards!! And I'm looking forward to seeing how AGD's future develops, too. :)

Trina
06-27-2004, 09:46 AM
OMG!!! Doooobiiieeee!!!!! :wow:

I'll get him on the paintball field today!! :ninja:

TraXeR
06-27-2004, 10:24 AM
OMG!!! Doooobiiieeee!!!!! :wow:

I'll get him on the paintball field today!! :ninja:

Awwww, c'mon Trina, you should be flattered, everyone likes and loves the pic and thinks you're gorgeous! In fact, Doobie, more pics! (sorry Trina! :p )

Muzikman
06-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Awwww, c'mon Trina, you should be flattered, everyone likes and loves the pic and thinks you're gorgeous! In fact, Doobie, more pics! (sorry Trina! :p )

Watch out Trina...he'll be after you next;)

[just kidding Traxer]

TraXeR
06-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Watch out Trina...he'll be after you next;)

[just kidding Traxer]

Hahahahaha, It's all good, best laugh I've had in a while.

You sure it's not YOU next on my list ;) :p ...? *eerie music plays*

GhillieGuy
06-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Wow what really gets to me is that she hasnt said anything like a goodby to everyone. :( No one will replace her..

Mango
06-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Wow what really gets to me is that she doesnt even start a thread saying goodby to everyone. :( No one will replace her..

You want to know what gets me? People who make assumptions about someone while they are OUT OF TOWN playing in a national tournament.

She has been at the Chicago PSP all week. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ugh2.gif

Trina
06-27-2004, 05:32 PM

Awww...tanks!!! :p AO'ers are definately the coolest!!! ;)

BTW, I got Doobie out today... :headbang:

TraXeR
06-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Awww...tanks!!! :p AO'ers are definately the coolest!!! ;)

BTW, I got Doobie out today... :headbang:

Haha! Go Trina! Nothing more satisfying than getting sweet (funny) revenge! :D

Tyger
06-27-2004, 10:26 PM
I really hope tyger doesn't replace Clare in the ULE body ad here on the forums... :wow:

Oh GODS no! NO NO NO!!!! :shooting: (idea here)

I don't want to see me in that ad! You are scaring me... Where's my emotional brillo pad?

**cringes**

-Tyger (Who's too tired to even contemplate this idea... Playing an MXS game this weekend on zero notice takes it outta ya...)

punkncat
06-27-2004, 10:35 PM
I also hope that Clare will post a "c ya" thread or at least reply here.

Seems like this will be good for her career in paintball/modeling. Most of the other hype generators spend way more money pushing their "product" , paintball girls included.
Who knows , maybe we will see her holding a few markers over her nips in an upcoming ad ala Angel?

magman007
06-27-2004, 10:37 PM
look, she isnt going away! im sure she will still be a prominent figure here on ao, and i expect to see her at the ao days.

The Action Figure
06-27-2004, 10:39 PM
stfu man thats totally uncalled for and disrespectful :mad: I dont tolerated crap like that

Doobie
06-27-2004, 10:39 PM
I also hope that Clare will post a "c ya" thread or at least reply here.

Seems like this will be good for her career in paintball/modeling. Most of the other hype generators spend way more money pushing their "product" , paintball girls included.
Who knows , maybe we will see her holding a few markers over her nips in an upcoming ad ala Angel?

I don't think she needs a Cya thread. She is still a member of AO. She is just not the Spokesmodel for AGD. I still think you will see her with AGD at some events. ;)
and as for the "Angel" pic idea? You hold your breath and I'll call 911. :D

TraXeR
06-27-2004, 10:44 PM
FYI, the reason she hasn't posed in a while, she's in Chicago this past week with Empress playing at the PSP Chicago Open. She will be back.

Tyger
06-27-2004, 10:55 PM
I really hope Clare does still go to AGD events, no matter what she's shooting. She's really cool. It's sad to see her not using AGD stuff, but that's buisness. Hey, wish her well, and hope that she does well for herself. And I hope to see her around at other events!

-Tyger

punkncat
06-27-2004, 11:03 PM
and as for the "Angel" pic idea? You hold your breath and I'll call 911. :D

We can hope ....right?

NO offense intended Clare..... :D

mrhooie
06-28-2004, 12:38 AM
Why not break out of the mold and choose a photogenic GUY who actually plays scenario games?

because guys are guys. I don't want to see a "hott" dude on a Muscle car - I definitely want a voluptuous lady all over the hood

Clare
06-28-2004, 01:03 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=142724

Mike Smith
06-28-2004, 06:32 AM
Not to hijack this thread, but......

Tyger, was that your first MXS scenario?
How was it?

Furby
06-28-2004, 07:58 AM
Oh GODS no! NO NO NO!!!! :shooting: (idea here)

I don't want to see me in that ad! You are scaring me... Where's my emotional brillo pad?

**cringes**

-Tyger (Who's too tired to even contemplate this idea... Playing an MXS game this weekend on zero notice takes it outta ya...)

You know, if I were cruel I'd link the picture that you posed for at the first Shatnerball....but I don't want to be hunted down and beaten.

BradAGD
06-28-2004, 11:25 AM
I KNEW that picture would turn up here...just knew it.

I politely decline any offer to be a spokesmodel...but if they want to do a post of the "Techs of AGD" I'm on board. ;)

Plazmic
06-28-2004, 11:45 AM
I hate to say it, but this kind of makes me re-think my singular dedication to Automags. I'm not necessarily a tournament player, as I usually play in the woods, but I LOVE airball when I get the chance to play it and we play a lot of speed ball in a small clearing in our woods. I may sell off all of my backup mags and parts and see if I can get a used Matrix or Angel or something. Maybe my mag will turn out to be my backup gun.

Muzikman
06-28-2004, 12:02 PM
I hate to say it, but this kind of makes me re-think my singular dedication to Automags. I'm not necessarily a tournament player, as I usually play in the woods, but I LOVE airball when I get the chance to play it and we play a lot of speed ball in a small clearing in our woods. I may sell off all of my backup mags and parts and see if I can get a used Matrix or Angel or something. Maybe my mag will turn out to be my backup gun.

Umm...I don't get it...do you not like the mag and the only reason you owned it was because of Clare? This is like the stupid people who use a product because their favorite NASCAR driver is sponsored by them, but when they are not any longer, they quit using the product...makes no sense to me.

I still vote for Brad, come on man...you for the looks that AGD / AO is looking for.

Webmaster
06-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Me and Brad Nestle could almost pass off as hot twins...

Almost ;)

Major Jam
06-28-2004, 01:16 PM
I KNEW that picture would turn up here...just knew it.

I politely decline any offer to be a spokesmodel...but if they want to do a post of the "Techs of AGD" I'm on board. ;)

I think they said they were going to do a nude calendar "Techs of AGD". Kind of a fund raiser for the next marker from AGD. Did you hear anything about that?

Plazmic
06-28-2004, 01:38 PM
Umm...I don't get it...do you not like the mag and the only reason you owned it was because of Clare? This is like the stupid people who use a product because their favorite NASCAR driver is sponsored by them, but when they are not any longer, they quit using the product...makes no sense to me.

If it doesn't make sense to you, then maybe you shouldn't just flame me and try asking politely.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with Clare specifically, it has to do with AGD moving to Scenario ball support. I don't play scenario at all. My only gripe with my Mag is that it's an air hog. I didn't say I was selling ALL my Mags, just my backups. With that money I'll be able to try some other guns that are maybe more geared towards me. If they're not better in my hands than my Mag (which I do love), then off they go.

So yeah, I'm JUST like those NASCAR fans that drive a Ford because they like the way their Ford drives, but if Ford pulls out of NASCAR then maybe they'll go test drive a Chevy or Dodge for the first time.

Try NOT thinking the worst of people and you might not sound like such a jerk.

The Frymarker
06-28-2004, 01:51 PM
I think they said they were going to do a nude calendar "Techs of AGD". Kind of a fund raiser for the next marker from AGD. Did you hear anything about that?

WHOO HOO When does that come out??

judster
06-28-2004, 02:22 PM
There are actually several AGD sponsored scenario teams-

Evil Inc.
Bad Karma
Mag Daddies
Mayberry Marauders

(Appologies to anybody I forgot)
well lets see you forgot Blitzkrieg, who are fully sponsored by AGD. :nono: and to top it off, Blitzkrieg has 3 of the top scenario paintball female players in the country on their roster: Diane "Mother' Howe, Mia Cary, and Barrie "Nudi" Reid. You want scenario paintball women as spokesmodels, i would suggest you look into the scenario world for them. and a good start would be on an AGD sponsored scenario team :D
http://www.blitzkriegscenarioteam.com/

Mike Smith
06-28-2004, 07:59 PM
I found a picture of Mia Cary, even though I have a better one. (Don't have it anywhere on the 'net, yet)

http://www.mxsportz.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=71&pos=154

Mango
06-28-2004, 08:09 PM
It's hard to even tell whats going on in that pic.

judster
06-28-2004, 08:35 PM
It's hard to even tell whats going on in that pic.
she was storming the outer wall of the castle at EMR durring the MXS twin towers game last year. that hit on her neck was from about 3 feet away. to this day she still has a scar from it. here are roster pics of the ladies of Blitzkrieg:
http://www.blitzkriegscenarioteam.com/roster.html

BradAGD
06-28-2004, 10:50 PM
Think she's the one that comes into the shop with her husband. Think it's her I'm thinking about. She would make a nice spokesperson.

judster
06-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Think she's the one that comes into the shop with her husband. Think it's her I'm thinking about. She would make a nice spokesperson.
lol yea brad that would be her...and i would be her hubby...geeeee man, thanks for remembering me ;) but from the looks of the poll brad, you are in the running to be the next spokesmodel :D

BradAGD
06-29-2004, 12:07 AM
i remembered you...really I did. :)

I don't want to be the next spokesmodel, the waxing and shaving alone would take hours!

graycie
06-29-2004, 03:03 AM
manscaping party! :dance:

DK1
06-29-2004, 08:28 AM
manscaping party! :dance:

Ahem... I think I know a hottie who would do nicely, eh gray?

:clap:

DK1

JEDI
06-29-2004, 12:52 PM
I'll have to cast my vote for Frymarker!.... obvious choice!!

"No one wants to see a mommy"? Yeah right, and I'm a polite considerate gentleman... ;)

The Frymarker
06-29-2004, 12:59 PM
Haaaha JEDI What about you're mom!

Actually with all the.....ahem.. hot chicks on AO they could start their own Girl Scenario Team.

Mango
06-29-2004, 01:07 PM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

JEDI
06-29-2004, 01:08 PM

Haha... good point! That one never gets old!! Lemme go ask... "Mooooooooomm!!!!" :D

The Frymarker
06-29-2004, 01:35 PM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif

Haha exactly Mangie!

JEDI Let me know she says ;)

manike
06-29-2004, 01:52 PM
She says...

ShooterJM
06-29-2004, 01:53 PM

hehehe very funny! :rofl: ;)

Dayspring
06-29-2004, 01:54 PM

She says...

JEDI
06-29-2004, 02:16 PM
She says...
:cry: I dont get it....

She says... "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government." :headbang:

Nah - She said she'd do it as long as she wasn't required to do too many nudie pics...
...and she wanted her own guy named Mango as a sidekick too.. ;)

Mango
06-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Nah - She said she'd do it as long as she wasn't required to do too many nudie pics...

I'm SOO there!

The Frymarker
06-29-2004, 03:17 PM
said she'd do it as long as she wasn't required to do too many nudie pics...

Ummm I meant NOT too many nudie pics ;)

JEDI
06-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Too many nudie pics ;)

Sure! She's no prude... :p

you guys crack me up! :D

The Frymarker
06-29-2004, 03:35 PM
lol you beat me to it :rofl:

1stdeadeye
06-29-2004, 06:00 PM
:cry: I dont get it....

She says... "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government." :headbang:

Woot!

The return of Jedi's mom!!! :headbang: :clap: :headbang:

Albinonewt
06-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Why can't Tom just be like the Godfather from wrestling and have an AGD HO Train in every city he goes to?

Now that's the right message to be sending to the kids!

RevBrown
06-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Well there seems to be only one rational way to solve the question,"Who should be the next spokesmodel?"
If you all would just send me pictures of all the hot girls you know that play paintball. I can put my crack team of researchers on the case. We will deliberate and post the best cantidates up for everyone's approval.

Now in order to further the chances of your local hottie making the final cut.

1. Nudity doesn't hurt
2. Send beer
3. If nudity does hurt send more beer

I understand that this is a tough job and I am willing to make this sacrifice for the AO community.

hitech
06-30-2004, 03:30 PM
Good luck Clare. I hope you continue to "hang out" here. Remember, this is where it all started... :D

The Frymarker
06-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Well there seems to be only one rational way to solve the question,"Who should be the next spokesmodel?"
If you all would just send me pictures of all the hot girls you know that play paintball. I can put my crack team of researchers on the case. We will deliberate and post the best cantidates up for everyone's approval.

Now in order to further the chances of your local hottie making the final cut.

1. Nudity doesn't
2. Send beer
3. If nudity does hurt send more beer

I understand that this is a tough job and I am willing to make this sacrifice for the AO community.

Deivirus
06-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Some one ask for Hot latin Paintball Players, Well she is Mariana and yes want to play for AGD in scenario tournaments :tard:

Mango
06-30-2004, 06:07 PM
ut oh, here goes the neighborhood

graycie
06-30-2004, 07:08 PM
there is a thin line between sexy and slutty.....

judster
06-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Some one ask for Hot latin Paintball Players, Well she is Mariana and yes want to play for AGD in scenario tournaments :tard:

wanting to play a scenario GAME and being an actual scenario player are 2 different things. but i still stick to what i have been saying, if AGD wants to get a spokesperson from the scenario world, why not pull them from established scenario palintball team, even better from an AGD sponsored team.

1stdeadeye
06-30-2004, 07:41 PM
there is a thin line between sexy and slutty.....

I like it when they cross it just a little bit! ;)

Mango
06-30-2004, 08:03 PM
Gerber baby food products on the chest....paintball marker....I'm so confused!!!

The Action Figure
06-30-2004, 09:59 PM
wow this thread went from decent to not in one post

Deivirus
06-30-2004, 10:46 PM
Come on guys, she is playing in Mexican scenario camps give her a chance :cuss:

Plazmic
07-01-2004, 02:08 AM
Well, I'm afraid, as a consumer, that she could not compell me to buy anything at all. Sorry man. Clare's got something that most girls don't have. I don't know what it is, exactly, but your friend doesn't have it in that picture. She's just some girl with an e-mag. I'm not meaning to rag on her or anything because she is cute and very sweet I'm sure, but she's not what I would look for in a spokes-person for AGD.

graycie
07-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Clare's got something that most girls don't have.

It's called Dignity

Blazestorm
07-01-2004, 05:45 AM
Yep.

None of the ad's and posters they did for Clare were not degrading in any-way. Unlike most other companies, they have models, not actual players. :rolleyes:

I really don't care what happens, it's all good beans no matter what :dance:

JEDI
07-01-2004, 09:29 AM
Wow, some of you guys are rediculous. Using big words like "tasteful" and "degrading". I think that picture is way on the safe side tasteful. Its a cute photo. I'm not saying "She's the one" but thats a start.

I know... I'm a dirtbag...

lord1234
07-01-2004, 09:41 AM
WHOO HOO When does that come out??

if it ever does come out...it must be stopped.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-01-2004, 04:40 PM

I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one...

bleachit
07-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Why can't Tom just be like the Godfather from wrestling and have an AGD HO Train in every city he goes to?

Now that's the right message to be sending to the kids!

Tom Kaye be pimpin mags nation wide. With the level 10, Choppin Aint Easy.

1stdeadeye
07-01-2004, 08:42 PM
I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one...

Why start now? :wow:

DiRTyBuNNy
07-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Why start now? :wow:

and why can't you just let things go and not try and start trouble?

btw, pix of clare from Bea's website (beayoungs.com )

http://beayoungs.com/images/tampa/tpa_claremona02.jpg
http://beayoungs.com/images/tampa/tpa_clare01.jpg

1stdeadeye
07-02-2004, 05:42 AM
and why can't you just let things go and not try and start trouble?

DiRTyBuNNy
07-02-2004, 12:43 PM

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Plazmic
07-02-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm beginning to hate these animated icons. I'll take well chosen words over ambiguous hopping balls any day.

I do like the dancing bannana, though. I mean, who wouldn't? :D

Mike Smith
07-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Is Bea trying to send Clare a message with her shoulder-hanging right hand?

Clare
07-02-2004, 08:05 PM
That's not Bea, that's my good friend Moe :)

kauai_paintball
07-03-2004, 11:16 AM
All,

Angel Frangoza!
:spit_take

Plazmic
07-06-2004, 10:50 AM
Angel Frangoza!
:spit_take

I don't know who that is. Who is that?

JEDI
07-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Sissy boy who plays for Dynasty. :D

Plazmic
07-06-2004, 11:03 AM
Sissy boy who plays for Dynasty. :D

LOL!! :rofl:

Python14
07-11-2004, 12:27 PM
ouch....whatever happened to Amy Shreierejif (I haven't the slightest clue how to spell her last name)?

MagAl
07-12-2004, 06:54 PM
LOL!! :rofl:

ey! ey! He's just a tad MeTrOSexzual