PDA

View Full Version : How come we don't see these at the 50?

Skoad
06-26-2004, 04:45 AM
Wouldn't it be cool to have this as your 50 bunker?
Inflatable tank! And its made out of the same stuff as airball bunkers!

*wow its 5 am and I'm supposed to get up and play at 8am :P*

http://paintballmaker.com/gallery/Fgallery1-8.jpg

Blazestorm
06-26-2004, 04:54 AM
Because it costs 8 grand?

:D

Skoad
06-26-2004, 05:14 AM
So!

desslock
06-26-2004, 07:40 AM
I always wondered about strength of different inflatable promo items. For example around my way there was a weekend used car sales event with a 20 foot high gorrila wearing boxing gloves, I was going to work and saw the guys blowing it up with leafblowers just like a reg sup air bunker. I know air ball bunkers were designed to be hit by paintball at 300 fps but do you think these promo blow ups would last say maybe in an indoor field where you crono at around 200 fps. Second question what is a good setting for a normal sized 5 man indoor field? I think a filed of crazy promo inflatbls would be rad. Like the big monkey for back stand ups, a few giant sized hands holding cell phones, that tank pic above etc.

Automaggot68
06-26-2004, 01:24 PM
I dunno, But I'd love to tell my backmen that i'm....
" Ok dude, I'm going to run straight to the boxing gloves monkey, and you need to lane that entire area by the godzilla and the snowman. ..WHAT? NO, B-O-X-I-N-G-G-L-O-V-E-S-M-O-N-K-E-Y. DUDE. Listen. Just Shoot, ok? "

" Ok, run the right tape up there, then cross over and we'll sweetspot the left of iit, then you bunker that monkey in the boxing gloves.... NO, NOT THE MONKEY, THE GUY BEHIND IT "

Bad_Dog
06-26-2004, 03:00 PM
:D lmao

or one of those inflatable RonaldMcDonalds clowns that can often be seen on the rooftops of McDonalds's's's (sp?) :D

elpimpo
06-26-2004, 04:33 PM
I always wondered about strength of different inflatable promo items. For example around my way there was a weekend used car sales event with a 20 foot high gorrila wearing boxing gloves, I was going to work and saw the guys blowing it up with leafblowers just like a reg sup air bunker. I know air ball bunkers were designed to be hit by paintball at 300 fps but do you think these promo blow ups would last say maybe in an indoor field where you crono at around 200 fps. Second question what is a good setting for a normal sized 5 man indoor field? I think a filed of crazy promo inflatbls would be rad. Like the big monkey for back stand ups, a few giant sized hands holding cell phones, that tank pic above etc.

hell, most guns you have to cut springs and stuff to get them under 250, 200 just wouldnt work to well