PDA

View Full Version : Smartmag

Grinder32
06-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Hello from New Zealand, I have just bought what was described to me as a Automag level 7 smartmag with a Jacko infinity barrel. Can anybody tell me any thing about this please ( I am new to this so please go easy on me) :confused:

syko2102
07-06-2004, 09:00 PM
Don't hold me to it, but if memory serves me, the smart mag was the aftermarket mag internals (as opposed to the factory level 7 stuff) offered by smart parts, and they had some kind of "smart box" on them.

-Tab
07-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Don't hold me to it, but if memory serves me, the smart mag was the aftermarket mag internals (as opposed to the factory level 7 stuff) offered by smart parts, and they had some kind of "smart box" on them.

i don't suppose they're worth anything are they?? i have one on my backup's backup and was always curious if they were rare or worth anything. considering who offered them, i highly doubt if someone would even go near one of these anymore.

Muzikman
07-06-2004, 09:11 PM
There are two different things Smart Parts did. First they make a thing called a "Magic Box" This was a black box that was attached to the side of the air chamber on a Mag. Then they came out with the "SmartMag" This was a totally new valve that was actually manufactured by AGD and sold with the Smart Parts name on it. It was just an enlarged air chamber. It didn't make it any better, and in fact a lot of people said it affected efficiency. They are not very rare and would sell for a bit over a normal classic valve price.

Chronobreak
07-07-2004, 09:33 AM
if your curious though agd wuil stil take it for trade-in on go-gvavle program :D

Chipper
07-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I have on to. Works just the same, just with a icky (someone shoot me, I said icky) smart parts thingy. I keep having people asking me if its an old shocker, and that just ticks me off 'cause it doesn't look like a shoe box. :mad: :mad: :mad: