PDA

View Full Version : emag wiring messed up. i need to play in 9 hrs

durtysoufcraka
06-27-2004, 12:48 AM
the little screw under my emag rail taht goes through the front block on the grip and the battery touches and the power comes through unscrewed...now i hvae my rail off and i see that the power cable is also detached. my question is in which order to i replace the things...what i have is an o ring, the nut that fits on the screw and the o shaped battery connector...what is the order in which these go on? i need to play tomorrow. plzhelp me replacethis quickly.
-durty

durtysoufcraka
06-27-2004, 01:11 AM
ohk, i just looked at the x-mag manual. and it said that the o ring comes first then the wire then the nut...so i did that.and hooked up my battery. the display shows a little bit of "AGD 1.35" then it changes to unintelligible flashes and signs and what not. what could be wrong? the display is plugged in. and the battery is charged. plz i am afraid for my emag.
-durty

FreakBaller12
06-27-2004, 07:35 AM
the sensor is too close to the trigger, make sure when you turn it on the trigger is not squeezed, it's all the way away from the HAL(brain fart) sensor.

durtysoufcraka
06-27-2004, 01:24 PM
no its not flashes like the gun is shooting. 1.35 doesnt do that its rull old. its like squiggly lines that dont make sense i'll take a pic.
-durty
*edit* pics dont work. the flash makes it so you cant see the little red things on the LCD. and when there is no flash the camera doesnt focus. :(

durtysoufcraka
06-27-2004, 07:53 PM
up, plz help me.
-durty

durtysoufcraka
06-28-2004, 12:15 PM
up for some helpy help. :cry:
-durty

...fine, if i cant be helped here is this a problem i would send my e-mag to AGD for help with? or would i send it sto someone like Black_VCG? could you at least help me with that?

Eskimo Paint Slinger
06-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Ya, I would call up AGD and ask them about it or even talk about sending it in. they should be able to help you out.