PDA

View Full Version : So why isn't there a video of a

Carbon
06-27-2004, 04:50 AM
WAS'd, timmy or whatevered DM4 doing 34 bps? With all due respect to timmy and DM4 owners. Like butters said, they are the hottest guns around, plenty of electroninc bells and whistles, plenty in terms of numbers manufactured. Why are there no videos of these bad boys doing 34 bps? You figure Dye or Boblong would do a full auto demo or something....of not for marketing why not S&G's?

TraXeR
06-27-2004, 09:50 AM
WAS'd, timmy or whatevered DM4 doing 34 bps? With all due respect to timmy and DM4 owners. Like butters said, they are the hottest guns around, plenty of electroninc bells and whistles, plenty in terms of numbers manufactured. Why are there no videos of these bad boys doing 34 bps? You figure Dye or Boblong would do a full auto demo or something....of not for marketing why not S&G's?

I'm guessing cause only recently have hoppers doing 34 bps feeding come out, plus at that speed they probably get alot of barrel breaks and shootdown, and that isn't good advertisement for business.

eNder159
06-27-2004, 10:02 AM
not if it were a mag ;)

TraXeR
06-27-2004, 10:22 AM
not if it were a mag ;)

Yes, I know. But he's asking about DM4's and Intimidators. Whole different ballpark.

Bulldog
06-27-2004, 12:07 PM

Because people already buy those guns in droves. They aren't out to prove anything like mag users. They don't have that negative sterotype to overcome.

Besides, a timmy doing 34 bps would have obvious bounce, something they may not want to associate with they're markers? ;)

Carbon
06-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Because people already buy those guns in droves. They aren't out to prove anything like mag users. They don't have that negative sterotype to overcome true.

No sKiLLz
06-27-2004, 04:30 PM
I think I could accomodate in about 2 weeks...

ilikePB
06-27-2004, 05:13 PM
A Timmy or DM4 doing 30+ bps would have crazy drop off. The balls probably wouldn't go 20 feet.

Digits
06-27-2004, 05:14 PM
because no one cares