PDA

View Full Version : North Alabama Paintballer's meet up and play in the rain.

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:14 PM
Smokee_2_7, Ballbuster and I got together at a local field; North Alabama Paintball; and had a pretty good time. However the weather was miserable; it rained pretty hard all day. It rained so hard my E-mag went down after 6 or so games; but hey, that's what mechanical is for. I also twisted the crap out of my ankle and still played on it (stupid) So I'm sitting here with an ice bag on my foot right now.

Anyway I gave a camera to one of the refs and promised him a shiney new nickle if he would follow us around and take pictures.

The first one is Smokee at the staging area putting an air system on one of his mags...

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:16 PM
Us with our mags. Smokee is in the green JT camo, I'm in the Olive JT and BallBuster is in the mossy oak. The skinny kid just happened to be smart enough to own a mag too so hey.....

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:16 PM
Smokee again

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:17 PM
Me skulking around...

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:18 PM
Me again..I have a freak but stock seemed to work better in the rain, less porting....

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:19 PM
Trying out Smokee's angel....

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:20 PM
Smokee working a bunker...

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 06:21 PM
Last one for now.. A guy who's cocker screwed up while we all played. See how happy he is about being a cocker owner! :)

shartley
10-14-2001, 06:27 PM
Looked like fun. Thanks for sharing. :)

Russ
10-14-2001, 07:12 PM
Ya still got green all over the trees! The colors are really changin' up here.

Smokee_2_7
10-14-2001, 07:31 PM
Lol. I would like to ask a question for anyone who wants to reply. . . what do you guys think of my bright yellow DYE visor? ( this is just to irritate Loadsm5)

Smokee_2_7
10-14-2001, 07:40 PM
oh, and one more very, very special picture :) cant believe you forgot to put this one up. lol

fsuboy3
10-14-2001, 08:02 PM
HEY! That was such a fun day. OH i dont think Load realised this but the mag smokee was holdin in his had in the 1st pic was mine that he was takin his nitro system off of 2 put on his sweet z-mag. My mag is a Retro Mag with benchmark doubble trigger, benchmark body rail black, benchmarck 4-grip black, CP 12 barrrel black, it is sweet. But it was a fun day oh and Smokees viser is awsome!! IF u live in north alabama come 2 NAP and play with us.

Ball Buster
10-14-2001, 08:20 PM
"oohhh.. i'm dead sexx-xxxy"

Load SM5
10-14-2001, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Smokee_2_7
Lol. I would like to ask a question for anyone who wants to reply. . . what do you guys think of my bright yellow DYE visor? ( this is just to irritate Loadsm5)

I don't know what your talking about, I love DYE products.
:D

Phatty B
10-15-2001, 08:23 AM
anyone of you that wants to get in touch with me and play lets do it. i live 10 minutes from north alabam paintball in muscle shoals. so feel free to im me my sn is (wetbandit86) or email me ([email protected]) and we can set up a day to go play. id like to play with some dudes with mags, some of my own kind. my name is Jason Blankenship, andwhenver anyone wants to play get back with me. thankyou.

unseenunheard
10-15-2001, 12:59 PM
hey smokee i like the visor. we played saturday also and it was terrible weather not a lot of people showed but still it was fun. we tried to watch the rain and play when it was only a light drizel and not a downpour with 20-30mph winds.
nice pics.

Load SM5
10-15-2001, 07:38 PM
Well guys it's official. I'm stupid. I went to the doctor today after my foot swelled to 2x it's size and I have a really nasty sprain and possible hairline fracture. I guess I should have stopped after the 2nd game, huh? I'm officially down for about 3 weeks.

I'd be happy to hook up and play with you after I heal up Phatty. NAP is filthy with mag owners, you'd fit right in.

Smokee_2_7
10-16-2001, 12:34 AM
man, Im sorry to hear that about your ankle. I knew you were limpin between games, but i didnt know it was that bad- - - i guess it's good we stopped when we did- - - that probably would have just made your injury worse. Although, that is one of those cool things about adrenaline: the fact that you can play on w/ somthing like that and not really feel it during the game.

As far as NAP goes w/ mags, yeah, there's a good bit. Lol- - - i tried to be pretty influencial back in my reffin' days there. Now all ya have to look to for mag advice is DJ and Lil' doug. Brent's always been a cocker guy, and robert (the one in the pic w/ the down gun) just made the switch. Load, keep the tradition going! to all you other guys in the florence area, Ill post here next time im gonna get to come up, and well make sure we have a little automag convention.

See ya on tha field

Carl