PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore says it's ok to d/l F911

nippinout
06-27-2004, 03:16 PM
link (http://67.19.19.67/index.php/weblog/steal_this_movie/)
(DNS server changes not done yet, so it's the server IP)

I'm not going to pay to see it. I'm watching it because of the people I'm going to have to talk to, and set them straight about Moore's misleading ways.

Jonneh
06-27-2004, 03:43 PM
link (http://67.19.19.67/index.php/weblog/steal_this_movie/)
(DNS server changes not done yet, so it's the server IP)

I'm not going to pay to see it. I'm watching it because of the people I'm going to have to talk to, and set them straight about Moore's misleading ways.What a thouroughly nice chap. I guess that kinda crushes peoples 'OMG HE ONLY DOES IT FOR MONEYS!' argument.

Kai
06-27-2004, 04:25 PM
I like how the operator of that website is so sure that Moore doesn't mean what he says.

When he doesn't sue him, he should feel pretty foolish.

*Edit*- Technically, though, Moore could still be "in it for the money". He's already a rich man... He can afford to have his movie bomb.

Ov3rmind
06-27-2004, 04:28 PM
I like how the operator of that website is so sure that Moore doesn't mean what he says.

When Moore doesn't sue him, he should feel pretty foolish.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

durtysoufcraka
06-27-2004, 09:12 PM
well i payed to see farenheit 9/11 on its first day in "theaters everywhere" and it was well worth the $6 good movie good director. he made milions on his first film about GM in flint michigan. the thing about his documentaries/mocumentaries is that there is hardly any budget needed. no special effects not even any fancy edits to make GW bush look stupid. he does it himself. all moore has to do is shoot and edit. nothing special no huge budget. so if it does bomb what he's done is inform america of the terrible future it has w/another 4 yrs w/GW.
-durty

P.S. i hear GW has a draft in the works if he's reelected. he'll make all young persons ages 18-25 elligible w/o any college exemptions. :eek: :wow: :eek: plz dont vote bush. i will be 18 a week exactly after the election. :( . i dont want a draft plz.