PDA

View Full Version : PT enforcer I mean PT professional, or PT punisher

z-zero
10-14-2001, 08:06 PM
What the in the world? Are these things all the same gun or what? The enforcer is made by 32degress, the professional is put out by paintball-online, and the punisher is made by I&I. what are the differences anyone had any playing time with these? The prices seem to vary from 60-100 thats alot for what looks like to be the same gun.

This question all came about when my friends and I decided to do a little spec league if you will to save money on paint and equipment And also to allow other people to compete without all the hype of the Pball industry.

Z-zer0

mag_pbg
10-14-2001, 08:35 PM
I thought they were made by 32 degrees, im pretty sure both are made by 32 degrees. I could be wrong though

z-zero
10-14-2001, 09:27 PM
I'm thinking 32degres sells I&I n paintball-online the gun and then they mill and throw in there different parts and such, I'm not sure though. Anyone?

Z-zer0:confused:

Shaft
10-14-2001, 09:28 PM
There are slight changes between the Enforcer and the Professional/Punisher.
Reviews of the Enforcer and the Extreme all say that the gun typically shoots less than 200fps.
My Pro is capable of firing 290 on a fresh cartridge, and typically around 250-260 for the rest of the magazine.
It's loud, which is cool for that style gun. It even has a kick. It's actually fairly accurate as well.
Don't recommend them unless you have excessive cash flow or are big into scenario type games.
One shouldn't even need it as a backup when you have a Mag.