PDA

View Full Version : The reason why decepticons are better...

FooTemps
06-28-2004, 01:51 PM
http://www.wilenkin.com/transformers/Video_player_06_content.html

Might take a while to load for some people, but it's well worth the wait. I bet you'd never see an autobot dance that well. lol

Brak
06-28-2004, 01:56 PM
soundwave can bust a move alright

PsychoBaller
06-28-2004, 01:59 PM
If I was Soundwave, I would def. be bustin moves inbetween bustin heads during battles wit da autobots...

I thought his inner Cassette was a dog though.... wutever... heh

-baller

FooTemps
06-28-2004, 02:05 PM
If I was Soundwave, I would def. be bustin moves inbetween bustin heads during battles wit da autobots...

I thought his inner Cassette was a dog though.... wutever... heh

-baller

Puma, person, bird... there were different cassettes.

Mango
06-28-2004, 02:24 PM
That just made my day!! Man I love Transformers.

Edit: Anyone remember that video that floated around the net a while ago, with the white VW Beetle that transforms? That was a pretty wild video.

*searches attic for old Transformers to play with

TraXeR
06-28-2004, 02:47 PM
That just made my day!! Man I love Transformers.

Edit: Anyone remember that video that floated around the net a while ago, with the white VW Beetle that transforms? That was a pretty wild video.

*searches attic for old Transformers to play with

Here ya go Mango! Is this what you were talking about? (http://home.comcast.net/~themichaelsmith/VWHiRes.mpg)

The video was made by Michael Smith.

FooTemps
06-28-2004, 02:52 PM
I wish i still had old transformers to play with... but my brother sold the collection for a buttload of money instead... now i have NEW transformers (not the new show versions, they're transformers of real vehicles like the viper, or imprezza, or jeep)

lord1234
06-28-2004, 03:02 PM
arent they doing a live action transformers movie?

i loved it.

magman007
06-28-2004, 04:14 PM
ok ok, decipticons can rock out, but the autobots still ruled. there was something about their honesty and respect for one another that i truely thought was cool. They even had respect for their enemies, despite optimus prime being too gullible sometimes. Srarscream was the man for decepticons, but waht is cooler than a big mack truck that transforms??

1stdeadeye
06-28-2004, 08:33 PM
Both of those videos rock!!!

Let me see if I can remember all of the cassettes names: Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Lazerbeak, and Buzzsaw! Darn this stuff takes me back towhen I was a kid.

And now my kid watches Transformers Armada! :)

trevorjk
06-28-2004, 09:03 PM
man i feal that i had a sheltered youth... i never watched or had transformers :(

pbzmag
06-28-2004, 09:12 PM
I still have one of my Transformers! It's one of the Dinobots, Slag to be exact. I'm just missing one of his body pieces and his weapons. :(