PDA

View Full Version : AGD Warranty?

paintgirl66
06-28-2004, 06:32 PM
As some of you know, I've been having problems with my X-Mag, and I need to send it in. I filled out the online form to get the RA#, and I got that. But in the email with the RA #, it says to make sure I know about the warranty. Well, the problem is, I have no "warranty stars". This gun was a gift, persay, and as far as I can tell, there never were any stars. Are the stars a must-have to send it in?? I'm clueless.. sorry!

BlackHalo
06-28-2004, 06:43 PM
It probably just means to read up on their warantee policy

http://www.airgun.com/WarrantyPolicy.shtml

If there are no stars then this will probably apply -

All E-Mags, RT Pros, Retro Valves and Flatlines without engraved stars have the equivalent of 2 stars. We will "punch" the valve to show that a warranty repair has been done on the valve. We are going to begin laser-engraving stars on these valves soon.

Existing Minimag valves have four stars; we will be lowering the number of stars on Minimag valves to two.

Warranties in regards to E-Mags, X-mags and any future Electronic marker made by AGD. Boards will only carry a 1 year warranty and is not considered transferable. A copy of a receipt will be required when performing any repair/replacement of any electronic board found on an X-mag, E-mag, or any future electronic marker made by Airgun Designs Inc.

paintgirl66
06-28-2004, 06:47 PM
thank you... i'm not sure why that didn't register with me... i even read that.

BlackHalo
06-28-2004, 11:24 PM
No problemo

I just wish someone would give me an X-mag!

;)