PDA

View Full Version : How do you protect the intellifeed wireing?

Automaget
06-29-2004, 01:08 PM
I did the intellifeed thing to my Pro rt and my Revolution and the wires just stick out of my marker and i dont want them to get riped out of any of there wireing so i was woundering how you guys protect the wires? right now i have a little cord thing makeing it attach to the cfmainbody but i know it wont hold up very long... sorry if im spaming

PsychoBaller
06-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Get some heat-shrink tubing... put in on the wiring... then heat and shrink the sucker and wala, 10x as strong wiring. In terms of it sticking out, just loop it around the bottomline/drop forward if ur running one, or just pack the extra wiring into the grip frame and secure it with a twisty tie or a small piece of elctrical/duct tape.

-baller

Bulldog
06-29-2004, 04:05 PM
I used phone cord, and a female phone cord plug. It was pretty tough. If you run a search, you might be able to find some pics.

Edit: Not tough to set up, but tough as in durable.

SlipknotX556
06-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Duct Tape.

ZapTheMad
06-29-2004, 04:38 PM
I used a sound activated hopper :)

Skoad
06-29-2004, 05:03 PM
yea I did the phone cord mod too. It was neat having a phone jack on my revy, 1 kid asked what it was and I said so I can hook up internet.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
06-29-2004, 05:14 PM
heh don't you love electrical tape? made from vinyl (cancerous material) haha, headshrink tubing, tape, duct tape, duck tape, anything you can think of. thoes bendy pvc pipes :p :rofl: :dance: