PDA

View Full Version : Is the Air American Armageddon a good HPA tank for a M98 and a T1?

Jaremy Rykker
06-29-2004, 05:44 PM
I'm looking to get an Air America Armageddon 68/45, and would like to know if it is a good system for the TAC-ONE and Tippy 98. As well, how do you remove it from your marker, as it seems different than I am used to.

DK1
06-29-2004, 05:58 PM
I'm looking to get an Air America Armageddon 68/45, and would like to know if it is a good system for the TAC-ONE and Tippy 98. As well, how do you remove it from your marker, as it seems different than I am used to.

Geddons are pretty good for about anything. The system attaches with a rail. The rail attaches to your grip frame just like any other bottome line. Then, the tank slides on the rail via a dovetail groove in the top. The rail has a set screw that you then tighten to keep the tank from sliding back off.

DK1

Jaremy Rykker
06-29-2004, 06:01 PM
And I simply have to put the gas line into the rail?

PsychoBaller
06-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Werd... just gots to ajust the Reg a bit with an allen key to make sure wut pressure ur running (as it's ajustable... heh).

I had two AA's during my 10yrs o paintballin, great recharge, awesome quality... bit heavy, but the new ones are lighter and sleeker looking..

-baller

WickeDKlowN
06-29-2004, 08:20 PM
The air line goes straight to the reg on the tank, the rail is just there to hold the tank.

DK1
06-29-2004, 10:00 PM
And I simply have to put the gas line into the rail?

That depends on what kind of line you use. The reg has a regular output located on the side of it. You screw in the fitting appropriate for what kind of hose you are using, just like you would a bottomline/duckbill. IE- you don't need anything you wouldn't need if you were using a duckbill, except for the rail the tank mounts on.

DK1

Hellaspaint
06-30-2004, 06:45 AM
High quality regulators.

If you can have the new Abaddon regulator just buy it. There is a very-very useful bleed off function in the Abaddon. As you unscrew the piston's Allen set screw the air pressure is coming out. Very useful for the XValve-Lv10 remaining pressure in the lines.