PDA

View Full Version : A special Thanks to Dragoon

Temo Vryce
10-15-2001, 06:41 AM
On Saturday I played in the final tournement in the Golden Triangle Paintball League. This day was a really good day for me. For one it was the first time all year that my team was able to play as a team instead of 3 individual guys. Second we had the chance to show up one of our sisters teams in our first game when we walked all over them. Lastly a friend of mine introduced me to a very nice guy who owned an E-MAG. He played on Team Dragoon and as I found out later he also posted here under the name Dragoon. He was very nice and polite and let me try the "AWESOME" E-MAG he owned. He showed me the difference between straight electric mode and hybrid mode. Man was I impressed. Unlike the RT it's really hard to find the sweet spot in hybrid mode but if you just shoot it, it really sings. Dragoon you made my day on Saturday and have convinced me that I need to purchase an E-MAG before next years season starts up. In closing I will say this. It's people like Dragoon that make the game worth playing. Dragoon you are a true sportsman like player and I am proud to have meet you. Goodluck to you next year and maybe myself and the other Thunder Chickens will see you and the rest of Team Dragoon in the finals some time. ;)

Dragoon
10-15-2001, 04:17 PM
<blush>

Thanks Temo.
I had a great time at the Kingston final for the Golden Triangle series.

I hope you end up getting an emag. I'll let you know if I'm able to get one of the SFL Emags. If I do, the one you tried will go up for sale.

Talk to you soon,

Douglas "Dragoon" Colman