PDA

View Full Version : I am Finally a mag owner... sorta....

PissedGodzilla
06-29-2004, 11:04 PM
Well, Thank you logic for sending me the beginnings of my first mag!!!!

only thing I think I need is, well, the most important part.... the valve!!!

if anyone has a good deal on a valve, please let me know!!!

here are my new baby's pics!!!!

Please let me know what if there are any reccomendations of things I would need, other then the valve and macroline...

YAY!!!

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
06-29-2004, 11:23 PM
Nice, the stainless looks nice with the off white grey vert frame and foregrip

-=Squid=-
06-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Nice... definitely get a ULE body.

Oh ya, sorry about your sig pic. I never really talk to that guy anymore and the pic just kinda got lost in the process. Im sure its still on his comp, ill try to get it someday.

PissedGodzilla
06-30-2004, 12:09 AM
squid, no worries, I found it, but i still am in love with this pic... I'll change back eventually, I am amazed you remembered

Dayspring
06-30-2004, 12:31 AM
Chris- I have a classic valve sitting in your Halo right now. Next time I see you, you'll have a fully working gun.

-=Squid=-
06-30-2004, 12:40 AM
squid, no worries, I found it, but i still am in love with this pic... I'll change back eventually, I am amazed you remembered
Ok good... I try to remember when I tell someone ill do something. :) Nice lookin mag you got started by the way...

Target Practice
06-30-2004, 01:47 AM
Lookin' sharp. Kudos to you, sir.

The Action Figure
06-30-2004, 08:52 AM
Ive def. seen worse. ULE crap, Ult if you want, now barrel

evan123
06-30-2004, 10:58 AM
The barrel is fine along with the body for now. I would just find a classic valve for cheap and use it for awhile and then trade it in with agd for the x-valve. Then what ever type of ule body and barrel you would want. I personally like the crown point, i thought it was a good barrel.

Linkwarner
06-30-2004, 01:35 PM
*sounds like old country folk*
Thet ther pintball gen looks reaallll nece!
*end old country folk talk*

That gun looks sweet, now all it needs is a Ans Phase II air valve to really set this gun apart.

xXHavokXx
06-30-2004, 01:52 PM
I'd go sidewinder, has a nicer non choppy shape and would flow well with the gun. Also is way better.

Dayspring
06-30-2004, 03:21 PM
You know the ANS valves are crap and don't do anything right?

That gun looks sweet, now all it needs is a Ans Phase II air valve to really set this gun apart.

Enemy
06-30-2004, 03:38 PM
I'd go sidewinder, has a nicer non choppy shape and would flow well with the gun. Also is way better.

are you talking sidewinder as in reg!!!! he doesnt need a secondary reg the thing works great with out it!!!!and thats a foregrip not a reg on his gun!!!

The Action Figure
06-30-2004, 03:44 PM
im one now too

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/mag17126_rs.jpg

WickeDKlowN
06-30-2004, 03:45 PM
*sounds like old country folk*
Thet ther pintball gen looks reaallll nece!
*end old country folk talk*

The ANS stuff is crap, the bolt's wear out too fast and the regs suck.

Unless you're gonna gut the AIR valve and use a stab. for co2 then you don't need a reg, just a gas-through.

PissedGodzilla
06-30-2004, 04:08 PM
Well, I an running Compressed air, I just have to put it onto the marker.

Dayspring, my friend has been nice enough to give me his classic valve for the time being, that is until i get an x-valve.

i like the red on silver, this thing is SOOOO freakin light, i dunno where to begin. Compared to my standby in my sig, it weighs practically zero!

updates to come....

1stdeadeye
06-30-2004, 06:28 PM
New barrell for sure. Talk to Tuna about an X-Valve! ;)

Linkwarner
06-30-2004, 11:07 PM
actually the ANS air valve, is a upgrade from the old, when I say old I mean my old mag old, 1992 version of the gun, it didnt let enough air through, so that is what the ANS air valve was to fix, but when they came out with it, it was a little late. It seems that AGD had already fixed the problem.

You see I used to run the "classic" classic valve, and bought one, it helped the trigger snap back faster.

And what I meant by it was that it is chrome, just like his gun is.
just thought you should know.