PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey's V35 board for HALO B reviewed

Furby
06-30-2004, 09:58 PM
http://www.68caliber.com/features/reviews/story04208.php

Enjoy!

atm743
06-30-2004, 10:09 PM
man they should have a video of it feeding!! anyway i thought that you dont have to send in your halo to get it upgraded. i thought that you can buy then new with the board allready in it??

GT
06-30-2004, 10:32 PM
wow,
that articel blows. You would thinks by now that someone in paintball could figure out a way to really test products. I guess the industry missed the whole "scientific method" thing in class.

Skoad
06-30-2004, 11:37 PM
From what I have read, halo's will not come stock with victory board, it is only sold as upgrade.

The only way to get a new halo with vic board installed is if you attend an event and odyssey is set up there selling them.

SlartyBartFast
07-01-2004, 10:46 AM
wow,
that articel blows. You would thinks by now that someone in paintball could figure out a way to really test products. I guess the industry missed the whole "scientific method" thing in class.

Only trust WARPIG. :) But even then, their setup isn't standard from one test to the next (Q-loader test vs. Hopper Line-up). :(

The Q-loader was reliable to 20bps. The 35bps hopper to pod number is worthless. :rolleyes:

Should have a ram operated bolt driven by a solenoid powered from an accurate signal generator, openings to the breech from top and bottom (straight delivery from hoppers or Warps), and a power supply to simulate perfectly new batteries for all powered components.

I'd set one up, but I doubt anyone would pay me to test hoppers. :(

logamus
07-01-2004, 12:29 PM
that was a review???? i have the v35 board and its pretty nice, its way too easy to put into the program mode though. other than that i have not had any issues with mine.

^^
not much of a review either, but i dont run a paintball website. :)