PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 10 question

PB4CBlackMag
06-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Ok...so I just get my gun today from AGD. YAY!!! :headbang:

Borrow a tank from a friend cause i'm still trying to line up my own HPA tank...anywho...

Do the "Dollar bill" thing cause it looked cool, strangest thing....it chewed the snot out of the dollar bill....go figure...ok...so i like took 5 shots w/ it in there or so just to figure out what the hey is going on...it doesnt kill your finger when you stick it in there...but the trigger did stick back when i fired the 2nd time w/ my finger in the tube. I had to unscrew the air tank and put it back on to reset something (the valve???)...the tank had like 2100psi in it....So...i'm guessing its a tuning thing right?...i thought this was gonna be tuned from day one from the factory? maybe i'm paranoid...i dunno...just a little confused cause its my first mag...

i'll leave the door open for solutions from those who know more than i do about it....

oh yah...do these things always weigh that much? way heavier than my *cough* spyder.....but i can get used to that i guess....

Thanks guys....

PB4CBlackMag

blykins
07-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Try adding a shim to your level10.

P8ntBallBoom
07-01-2004, 07:17 AM
Yes, most mags are pretty heavy. So get some muscles and get used to it....ooooooooooor, buy all the ULE stuff you cn for your gun.

Blazestorm
07-01-2004, 09:58 AM
Eh actually my friend was comparing his Dm4 to my RT Ule... :D

So whatever... :D

They aren't PERFECTLY tuned from the factory, but they're tuned to work. :p And remember sticking your finger down the feed-tube is not something AGD recommends. :ninja:

PB4CBlackMag
07-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Ok...i'll get around to sticking another shim in there and get that straight....and yes....i know that its not "smart to stick a finger in there, but what the heck right? you gotta stand behind (or in) your markers performance.... :rolleyes:

PB4CBlackMag

PB4CBlackMag
07-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Problem solved...i had to change the carrier. went from a dot to 2 lines and the thing moves MUCH more smoothly... :wow:

thanks for suggestions...

PB4CBlackMag