PDA

View Full Version : SFL Emag $?

Deathshadow9k
07-01-2004, 01:25 AM
i'm just a little curious as to how much an SFL Emag would be if somebody were to sell it now a days.

Blazestorm
07-01-2004, 01:33 AM
About a grand...

They're uber rare though :(

SpecialBlend2786
07-01-2004, 02:00 AM
Zak Vetter (Zman) told me awhile ago that his would be worth 1500-1600, but technically its worth what someone will pay for it

Z-man
07-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Zak Vetter (Zman) told me awhile ago that his would be worth 1500-1600, but technically its worth what someone will pay for it

LOL I am becoming some sort of sage on AO... (don't hate me Ryan)

There were about 50 SFL E-Mags made. They pop up now and then (I think there is a Black one for sale on AO right now). They usually sell for $1000+ but again.. it's only worth what someone will pay for it...

edweird
07-01-2004, 04:45 AM
34 full markers was the last count I heard... 33 that operate after the unfortunate husk that brian terrys turned into. Mine being one of them... Oh and I wouldnt part with mine for anything under 1200 bucks.

PsychoBaller
07-01-2004, 04:58 AM
Sage my arse, hehehe, u have barely even had ur SFL for any amt o time, granted its the Chimaera... I believe the longest running people to own an SFL, and still have it and in use is Me and Load. Lots o people got rid o theirs... (ntn, magman007, some others, bah).

About 35-40 FULL guns were completed (as there were not enough parts sent over to Shocktech to complete the full batch o estimated 40+).

At least 2-3 have gone down in the last couple o years for unknown reasons (Brian Terry's as mentioned... i think it was ghosts) - Tolerance Specifications messed up by Shocktech when they were milling the bodies is the most likely cause. Another 2-3 were Non-Working display models (why a non-working display only gun was created is beyond me).

So there are roughly 30+ that are actually out there in working function and in use. SFL Emag Picture Thread - http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=54235&highlight=SFL+Owners

-da "Load and Baller are the last of the true SFL Jedi :ninja: " baller

edweird
07-01-2004, 06:57 AM
I may not be an orginal owner ... but since I wasnt around here for the IPO I will remain content that I am one of the 35ish.

ntn4502
07-01-2004, 10:36 AM
it's only worth what someone will pay for it...

How much will you sell me yours for? :)

SlipknotX556
07-01-2004, 10:39 AM
I was always wondering and what is the weight of an SFL emag? I never really knew.

Load SM5
07-01-2004, 11:42 AM
They're a few ounces heavier than an X-mag. Probably 2.9 lbs or so. Depends on the valve etc.

magman007
07-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Chimera, customized by killueakid, is the only of its type. if i had 1600, id buy it on the spot. The sfl that Edwierd currently owns, was my sfl. I loved it, it it treated me well. And it was a good solid marker

I only sold it, because i found a marker that performed better in my opinion, the matrix. Now i have a dm4, and i couldnt be hapier.

If i still had my sfl, i would have passed psychoballer for length of ownership. Load is the only one that i know of, that was an origional owner.

The sfl is an amazing marker, and it was better lookin than the x-mag, thats why i traded one of the first production batch markers, aka the first ones to be offered in your choice of color, for my sfl.

If you can find one, grab ahold of it, only if you are serriously not going to let go of it. It has no performance advantages over an x-mag, but, it is a beautiful marker.