PDA

View Full Version : wonderin about the RT valve

michekee
10-15-2001, 01:08 PM
i was just wondering about the RT valve
i was thinkin on getting one on my minimag but i dont know too much about them..
if anyone has info or an opinion on then
id like to hear it

thanks
mike

kickass68mag
10-15-2001, 02:09 PM
that i wasn't a believer at first, but i got a chance to play with one at my feild that past week, and i am now saving to get one, they are so kool, and fast, make sure you get a warp to go with it, as i am planning to do, just so i can keep up with the valve.

alf
10-15-2001, 09:31 PM
i have a retro, and am thinking about getting a second retro for my backup gun...

it has a very nice trigger pull, and allows you to shoot really, really fast (provided you know the trigger)....the key here is to practice...i havent found the "sweet spot" yet, but, i can let em fly faster than the regular valve...

seriously, get one, you wont regret it!

-alf

Army
10-15-2001, 10:15 PM
The ReTro valve taps into the incoming air before it enters the guns reg, directing it over the top of the on/off pin. The high pressure forces the pin hard against the sear assembly which then pushes the trigger out.

The result is: with 800lbs from your tank, the trigger will push out against your finger at about 8lbs, which is cool since you pulled the trigger with only 4lbs of pressure. The trigger will hit your finger harder than you pulled it, effectively "bouncing" your finger! This makes for a fast trigger and a higher rate of fire.

The RT valve is the fastest recharging valve in the world, it has been run on a computer to over 26 shots per second with NO shootdown! How cool is that, huh?:cool:

Xzion
10-16-2001, 12:45 PM
*Clutches his valve and shouts "NO! YOU CANT HAVE IT!!!" *he pauses a moment and grins sheepishly* "oh, nevermind.... hehe... yeah, ReTro Valves are great! *cuddles his* "id reccomend getting one...." *gently rocks his ReTro Valve that has been tucked into a soft baby blanket* :D

(PS: Dont mine me, I get weird on occasion hehe :p)