PDA

View Full Version : Make rt into EMAG?

AutoMagRT_PowerOwnz
07-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Hey im a current owner or a airgun design rt pro and loving it. however i wouldn't mind having an electronic marker. i dont intend to buy another marker but instead make my current one into an e-mag or a x-mag. if anyone knows how to do this please respond to this! Thanks~

:dance: DANCE bannah DANCE :dance:

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-01-2004, 06:15 PM
buy an emag lower/bottom

gibby
07-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Buy the emag's lowers from someone, an emag on/off assembly for the RT valve...I think that's all you would really need to get you set up.

Automaget
07-01-2004, 06:17 PM
I think you need to get a new valve for it either the Xvalve or the emag valve whould work i think... but you will need the bottem half of the emag and that will cost you about 400-600 i think it depends on where you look for it try ebay I know there used to be one for sale but i dont know about now its more worth it just to sell your old marker and just get a new emag it would help you out alot more.

gibby
07-01-2004, 06:23 PM
I think you need to get a new valve for it either the Xvalve or the emag valve whould work i think... but you will need the bottem half of the emag and that will cost you about 400-600 i think it depends on where you look for it try ebay I know there used to be one for sale but i dont know about now its more worth it just to sell your old marker and just get a new emag it would help you out alot more.
Well, if he already has an RT valve...he can just use that. He just needs to swap out the RT on/off with the Emag's on/off assembly. Unless it's the original RT valve...then yeah...you'll need a new valve.

OysterBoy
07-01-2004, 06:33 PM
get an esp spyder frame..

Chronobreak
07-01-2004, 06:40 PM
u can always go devil-mag ;) :dance: