PDA

View Full Version : Best Goggles?

WickeDKlowN
07-02-2004, 04:21 AM
I'm looking for a nice new mask, but there's too many to choose from, lol. What does everyone like/use? It would be nice, but not absolutley needed, if they fit over glasses.

edweird
07-02-2004, 04:34 AM
as a fellow 4 eyed freak... I HIGHLY suggest the Vforce profiler.

Nuff said.

Target Practice
07-02-2004, 06:16 AM
I just got a set of Invisions, and while I haven't had a chance to play in them, they seem to work with my glasses pretty well.

Duke Henry
07-02-2004, 07:49 AM
I use glasses, and love my Proto Switch. More coverage than the Invisions, and also with a quick change lens.

Rock on!

jayloo
07-02-2004, 07:49 AM
I got a Vforce Profiler and I love them. Nice and comfortable. Yes my glasses easily fit underneath.

riooso
07-02-2004, 08:33 AM
A goggles have their pros and cons. The V-Force is great for the profile but is a little hot if you ask me. I have had fogging problem. The have to be tight and the foam has to be dry. JT makes some really nice upper end masks and the old standard "Flex"dual lens is good for fogging but hard to remove and clean without breaking the inside lens.

Riooso

PsychoBaller
07-02-2004, 09:05 AM
New Profilers Fog ? never heard that. Ive had a Morph since Xmas 03, and never had it fog in any weather condition. and I believe the lenses are the same for both the morph and profiler no ?

Can anyone collaborate this Profiler fogging issue ?

-baller

Bulldog
07-02-2004, 10:11 AM
I use an Invision currently, it's ok. If I were to buy a new pair, it'd be the Profilers. Super light and comfortable. Great mask.

TheTramp
07-02-2004, 10:40 AM
as a fellow 4 eyed freak... I HIGHLY suggest the Vforce profiler.

Nuff said.

I completely agree. Vforce goggles are great with glasses.

joez
07-02-2004, 10:50 AM
I have invisions, but have a fogging problem when playing indoors. The lens doesnt fog, my glasses do. I am looking into buying a pair of Profilers next.

ghideon
07-02-2004, 11:26 AM
I completely agree. Vforce goggles are great with glasses.

Ditto. I use V Force Shields. My glasses fog up for the first game (if I don't put some anti-fog on em) and after that they're fine. I've never had the lense fog up.

Plazmic
07-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Ditto. I use V Force Shields. My glasses fog up for the first game (if I don't put some anti-fog on em) and after that they're fine. I've never had the lense fog up.

I was using a VForce Morph and I had a little trouble with my glasses fogging, but I stepped to the Profiler and I haven't had any fog problems. I gotta give the Profiler a thumbs up!

bokraham
07-02-2004, 12:50 PM
I don't see why people pay so much money when the best gogles are relitivly cheap. My proflex bounces balls so much, is light, has great communication, never fog, and look awsome. 40% of the pros use them, so there has got to be something there.

TeamNausea
07-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Many of the BEST teams use profilers or watevr the sponsor gives them to wear... Yeah theres something to it JT sponsors a lot of teams in mask area...

coolcatpete
07-02-2004, 01:22 PM
I just got a set of Invisions, and while I haven't had a chance to play in them, they seem to work with my glasses pretty well.
My glasses will not work in invisions.
Pete

Plazmic
07-02-2004, 04:43 PM
The VForce lenses were rated at a clarity almost as perfect as glass. They have a pretty large margin in lense performance over the other guys. That's why so many other mask makers use Vforce made lenses.

zeroack
07-02-2004, 05:12 PM
I was using flex7's and now I'm using a Profiler. Tons of comfort and more protection. I also wear glasses and they fit in there fine. Plus you can take out the lense at the drop of a hat. Super nice.

Zero

Rather
07-02-2004, 05:17 PM
I have invisions, but have a fogging problem when playing indoors. The lens doesnt fog, my glasses do. I am looking into buying a pair of Profilers next.

I have that problem too. Reffing at an indoor field doesn't help to much either... and you want your ref's to be able to see!

Any ideas how to cure that... I'm thinking of getting some antifog for my glasses so i won't be like this. :cool: :tard:

ProX9
07-02-2004, 05:36 PM
profilers are the best goggles hands down, no fogging, supo comfy, and they get bounces.

1ofkind
07-02-2004, 07:20 PM
I like Proto and dye masks the most, there very styleish.

vf-xx
07-02-2004, 07:30 PM
I really like my Morph's. They'll fit all size glasses. My only problem is that they feel kinda heavy after a while.

I recently got some Raven NVXs and those are really light and really breatheable. Downside: I imagine that they'll only hold smaller styled glasses.

xmetal2001
07-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Now i haven't bought/looked at/heard about goggles for about 1.5 years, but i have to say that i love my flex7...except when i have to change lenses...then i hate my flex

trevorjk
07-02-2004, 11:22 PM
ill be getting a profiler very nice and light! beats the jt mask in everything but the ease of removing lens.... and my sig sums it up

ilikePB
07-03-2004, 03:15 PM
I don't wear glasses, so I can't help there, but my Invision is great. It is light and never fogs, I don't know about bounces because I have never got shot in the mask since I've had them so that must mean that I am a better player because I'm using a cool mask. :D