PDA

View Full Version : Need some help...worth it to spend the money on a Eblade kit?

paintball_BBBRRR
07-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Including the eblade and the nexus upgrade kit? I have a Aim crow bodied cocker with a battle axe hinge trigger frame. I have the accuracy with my cocker but the xmags tear me up with the speed. Im debating whether to sell my gun and by an electric gun or to just put an eblade on my gun. Can i get anyones input?

Dayspring
07-02-2004, 11:41 AM
Eblading is a great way to keep a gun you like but give the functionality of an electro.

Before you do that though, take a look at the PBX cocker kit. It makes the gun fully pneumatic and able to shoot paint at over 30bps. (What YOU can pull the trigger at is another question.)

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=490040&perpage=21&pagenumber=1

The upgrade kit will work just like an Eblade kit, but better. :D

BTW- your gun is no more accurate than mine is. Accuracy is defined with a good paint to barrel match & consistency of air supply.

abunkerer
07-02-2004, 11:43 AM
A teammate of mine converted his tremor cocker to an eblade. That things rips faster than my emag did. Plus the conversion keeps you from having to get used to the "feel" of a new gun, if you have been shooting the same gun for a while.
-some cool upgrades are available for those ebale frames too, I say go for it!

paintball_BBBRRR
07-02-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the information but about the kit you suggested dayspring...when will that come out? I want to have my gun upgraded within two weeks hopefully.

Dayspring
07-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Not within 2 weeks...

However, we also do another partial upgrade that will replace your valve & solenoid, plug right into the Eblade and make that sucker ROCK. :)

Stay tuned to the thread for more info.

Maus
07-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Yes on the eblade if you plan on shooting a lot more.

No on the Nexus kit, unless you're coming straight from old stock pneumatics.