PDA

View Full Version : ULT , X Valve and LVL10 Q's

AnArchist_1944
07-02-2004, 10:46 PM
ok so i just put together my custom ULE I-Frame mag with LVL 10 X Valve and ULT trigger pull kit and...

1) LVL 10 will still chop a ball

2) it short strokes alot anyway to fix that

3) gun seems slow maby 6-8 BPS or less any more and short stroke occures

any help would be appreciated

Thx.

11_Mile_TMaster
07-03-2004, 09:26 AM
1) LVL 10 will still chop a ball

Please describe your Level 10 Setup (Spring, Carrier size, Shims)
Most Setups I've done use the mid spring, and a 1.5 size carrier (One dot, 1 Line), and two shims.

2) it short strokes alot anyway to fix that

Umm... Add shims to the ULT until short stroking stops... That's been my experience. More shims = harder to short stroke, but more reactivity. Try to find a balance between No short stroking and minimal reactivity.

3) gun seems slow maby 6-8 BPS or less any more and short stroke occures

See above... You'll likely have to take a little bit of time to learn the trigger. Took me a good day on the field to do so.

AnArchist_1944
07-03-2004, 06:33 PM
the ULT and LVL 10 setups are both right out of the pakage never took em apart so what ever the stock setup is, is what my setup is.

daviselk
07-14-2004, 10:15 AM
well dont be lazy and mess around witht he shims, and springs. Mags arnt all the same, so you will have to mess around alot to get em to be cherry! :p

Dayspring
07-14-2004, 10:40 AM
FYI- take the shims out of the level 10 setup, as they can introduce another variable into the equation. Get a carrier that works without leaking first, and then deal with shims for FINE tuning.