PDA

View Full Version : Which hopper is best with warp?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Is a HALO over kill? Both force feed....
Revy shells too easily broken if the gun is tossed around (wear and tear of games),
Evolution 2 displaces all the weight back on the gun?

What do you guys think?

multiple votes allowed

Evil Bob
07-03-2004, 04:11 PM
I use a halo on my warp. My warp mounting bracket has an additional hole drilled in it so the warp can be mounted at a 90 degree angle off of the grip frame, which pulls the warp in tighter to the marker body, it balances very nicely there and does not get in the way of my left arm when my left hand is gripping the battery housing.

-Evil Bob

vf-xx
07-03-2004, 04:16 PM
I've used an Xboard Revvy with an eVil Impeller on my warp for quite some time. Never had any problems with it.

I've yet to run into cracked shell problems, but I think that may be because I've still got pre-BE shells.

SlipknotX556
07-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Use an X board revvy, best loader, its light.

AGDlover
07-03-2004, 04:47 PM
i use a egg so i don't have to cut or melt anything but it sits back a little back

can'tthink of1
07-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Revvy, just find a pre-be one in good condition and you should be fine, but if you plan on ripping long long streams fast, you could look into a halo.

ilikePB
07-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Just so you know, the Ricochet Apache feeds a constant 17-18 bps. You might want to look into that, they are really light.

Duck Hunt
07-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Using an egg does what?! I'm sick of people saying it unbalances a marker, thats what EVERYONE says about the warp.

Look at it this way. Hopper on top, Big load of weight in top of your marker making it unbalanced.

Hopper on side, More balanced.

As for the Egg and warp, I use it, for me it works perfectly I will not be changing it anytime soon

Sean

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-03-2004, 06:32 PM
i was meaning that the egg feed neck is all the way at the front of the body on the evolution so the weight is on the back of the hopper, (lever fulcrum effect)

the Bps i am getting is from sites that advertise/sell the loaders, + it depends on how much the board is capped at (ie. yboard on the evolution, or victory board for halo... upgrades and such)

the ricochet loaders i got the bps from, i was looking at was the 2k, Ak and the rhino
( :D and actually the Ricochet apache is 17-19 bps) :dance: :dance: :dance:

(oh my self, i use a 12v revolution with x board)

Duck Hunt
07-03-2004, 06:35 PM
In the grand scheme of things, the Egg doesn't weigh enough for the "lever fulcrum effect" to really matter.

Sean

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-03-2004, 06:52 PM
can you balence your Egg on its feed neck lets say on a desk? i think not (hence lever fulcrum effect), if so Back It up :dance: !!!... CAUSE I CAN on my Revy!!! fullly loaded with paint and batteries
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/4000/DCP_21483956_rs.JPG

Voloo
07-03-2004, 06:53 PM
i would use a halo B without a victory board... 22 bps, that basical matches the 20 bps of the warp with just a little extra so that would work best IMO but the only thing would be the size... halo B's are huge... also btw, riochet anything cant load faster than 12 bps... no hopper that doesnt force feed can load faster than 12... all the hoppers like revy...reloader...riochet... they only adgetate the balls so it doesnt jam, gravity does the rest, and gravity cant pull faster than 12 bps

P.S.
ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ, I hate you for having a mac computer

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Do you like my flat screen at least? :D :dance:

ilikePB
07-03-2004, 06:59 PM
ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ, I hate you for having a mac computer

Agreed. :)

Voloo
07-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Do you like my flat screen at least? :D :dance:

i do like flat screens but not macs...unless you are using it for photoshop/illustrator, macs arent computers... they are design machines... thats just IMO though

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-03-2004, 07:04 PM
a little photo chop, some photo shop, family projects with digital camera stuff like that, i actually use it because when i play games with high graphics say UT 2004, Medal of Honor, and Halo which are high graphic games it helps to see detail,

neways Back to which loader do you like with the warp

Automaggot68
07-03-2004, 08:37 PM
i do like flat screens but not macs...unless you are using it for photoshop/illustrator, macs arent computers... they are design machines... thats just IMO though

Yeah....IBM's\clones function perfectly, Macs Suck !
:D :D

Cyberious
07-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Agreed. :)

Yeah it is rough posting from a Powerbook G4 1.33 Mhz anyway with a warp it doesn;t really matter. The thinner the hopper, and the lighter the better off you are. The Halo on a warp sticks out like a billboard. Use a Rico. Doesn't matter which.

68magOwner
07-03-2004, 09:18 PM
ricochet apache, warp users love teh ricochet shape, but this provides the BPS too, faster than a Y boarded egg, or at least more consistent (used both and the egg skipped more shots)

jayloo
07-03-2004, 10:56 PM
I havfe used a warp and xboarded revie for 2 years. I haave pushed it to the limits on my emag in tourneys and in rec play. It works perfect all the time.

TIP: Keep fresh 9volts handy mainly for the warp. I rotate that batts. Fresh ones in the warp, warp ones in the revie and revie ones in the trash. Emergizer E2 work the best for me.