PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a dirty whore..

Digits
07-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Alright.. I havn't got it in my hands yet.. But another new gun is on the way, and damn am I ever excited..

Now..

I've been a hardcore matrix lover ever since I got my NYX.. And I am really sad to see it go :cry: .. But who knows.. Maybe these new guns are for me??

TIMMAY..

If not.. I will trade it for a DM4 lol.. Damn i'm so excited.. I will sell for the right price, this is kind of a gun I got just to try out lol.. So if you want to buy it, PM me what you have.. I take Paypal ;)..

No, this is not a f/s thread.. It is another, look at my new gun thread.. YAY!

Sad thing is though, I havn't even got it yet.. It should be here tuesday or wednesday.. As long as Fed Ex holds up!

SlipknotX556
07-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Awesome! I love the milling on the ND timmys.

Digits
07-03-2004, 10:00 PM
I just can't wait to see it in real life.. Judging by other pics, I have a feeling these don't quite do it justice..

yay.. I don't know if it will be a DM4 though.. We will have to see.. I mainly only bought this because I needed a gun for a tourny next week.. And 2 guys with DM4's had backed out on me already.. Damn bastards..

Blazestorm
07-03-2004, 10:11 PM
My friend Mapp (ND Player) brought his timmy by the local field... broke tons of hellfire :eek:

Then I whipped out my uber RT and he was like "woah a mag... dude get an auto-response for one of those, you pull the trigger and it shoots one and you let go and it shoots another its sick!" then he began to talk to us about how to get sponsored and to keep playing or something, he was like a motivational speaker... his brother played... he lit me up :( I turned around to meet 3-4 guys pointing guns at me... wasn't good :shooting:

SlipknotX556
07-03-2004, 10:14 PM
I have never had a chopping problem with my timmy, even with the worlds worst paint, the ACE is great. I shot paint over 2 years old, didnt break one.

RetroEclipseMan
07-03-2004, 10:52 PM
Yeah, Mapp's timmy was blendn' some paint today that's for sure. After seeing it in person I'm really not into that milling as much as I thought i'd be. Think I like the ton ton one a lot more.

Digits
07-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Like I said, i'm more a matrix guy, so we'll see :)

LittlePaintballBoy
07-03-2004, 11:23 PM
??? When did the TonTons get a timmy? You mean Russian Legion?

Creative Mayhem
07-04-2004, 01:38 AM
Yo Digits... where you play? I might just have to make a drive out there, gotta check out Manike's ND timmy first hand.

Banshee23
07-04-2004, 01:42 AM
Bah the ND is okay but I think the Alias looks much nicer, and the cheaper part doesn't hurt either :)

cphilip
07-04-2004, 10:56 AM
No, this is not a f/s thread.. It is another, look at my new gun thread.. YAY!

No.... but its a trade thread and it ain't gonna happen here....

Closed