PDA

View Full Version : Image at top of page

Meph
07-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Hey Tom, as you've been expressing you're talking about moving more towards woodsball, Scenarios, Big Games. All of these type of formats, and "ignoring" the tournament scene. Going away for a few months.

So why not show that up top as well? All the talk about Scenario play why not get a picture of Blitzkrieg or Mayberry Marauders up top instead? Have them shooting their TacOne's. They are your sponsor-ho's afterall. Use 'em!

Just be careful around Flip if you have to take his picture. Make sure Jabba and Dragon keep him under control. Then again this is just a simple suggestion. Doesn't have to be done (the banner that is, not holding down Flip).

Creative Mayhem
07-04-2004, 04:24 PM
So why not show that up top as well? All the talk about Scenario play why not get a picture of Blitzkrieg or Mayberry Marauders up top instead? Have them shooting their TacOne's. They are your sponsor-ho's afterall. Use 'em!

The idea of using the Marauders is an excellent idea. I too would be glad to see pics/banners of the sponsored guys at the top of the forums, however the idea was to use AO member submitted pictures. As Webby gets different banners completed there will be a whole bunch of different banners being shown on a rotational basis. So If you get your pictures into Webby's grubby hands(or computer) I have no doubt that the Marauders will be at the top as well. Hope to see you guys up top soon.

Meph
07-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Ah, that makes sense. Rather than like originally one picture solid always, will change like the thread advertising banners. Like that idea, hope it works well.

Damn now I have to figure out next time I'll be seeing the Marauders. But at least coming up end of the month AO day here in New York will be happening, hope to snap off a good picture worthy of the photoshop time necessary.