PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys put your guns it while not is use?

billybob
10-15-2001, 08:15 PM
Well i wanna know b/c i just fixed mine and now like it even more than before. and i just leave it on top of my dresser while not in use?

thx

Russ
10-15-2001, 08:21 PM
I hang my PB guns on a pegboard that's over my workbench.

RTrampage
10-15-2001, 08:28 PM
i have a carpeted shelf in my closet i keep my guns on

Restola
10-15-2001, 08:35 PM
in the big tupperware tub i keep all my stuff in.

MajorDamage
10-15-2001, 08:42 PM
Mine is on my bed, I sleep on the floor...seriously. I have a matress on the floor, and my bed has my gun on it. My ReTromag appreciates it. Again I am being serious.
(Which most people know I don't do often, so I have to say this at least twice!)

ENDO!

Gambit1106
10-15-2001, 08:54 PM
I store mine in my pelican case. Of course that is after I clean it and make sure its in full working order.

Darren

Snappy
10-15-2001, 09:41 PM
I also have a Pelican case. It's cut for my 'cocker now (I know, I've converted...just need new foam). Waterproof, double layered, and you get to look like a hitman pulling it out...fun, but I'd like a gearsack. I think I'll look for a team this summer so I can buy paintball stuff cheaper! :p

a_malfunction
10-15-2001, 10:31 PM
All my bro's, dad's, and my stuff is on a pegboard on my wall.

DRAGONSLAYER
10-15-2001, 10:38 PM
My gun, barrels, hopper, tank goes in a sportsman box from Walmart. It has the foam in it, plus a shelf. I keep everything else like mask, gloves, towels,... in a medium size duffel bag.:cool:

Gunga
10-15-2001, 11:18 PM
I put my 'Mag (and assorted accessories) and my N2 tank into some pistol cases that I picked up for $15. Cut out spaces in the foam for the gun, tank, and other stuffs. Looks nice. :)

gimp
10-16-2001, 12:08 AM
I put my stuff out of sight, because I'm not supposed to have it in the dorm.

BlackVCG
10-16-2001, 12:45 AM
On the floor, in the corner of the room, with a towel over it.

Dubstar112
10-16-2001, 06:17 AM
I leave mine on my dresser, or on the floor in a Tupperware container, and my mag is never clean because im constantly shooting it :p

TuxMag26
10-16-2001, 06:27 AM
I KEEP MY MAG IN A GUN CASE THAT I STOLE FROM MY DAD.

udtseal
10-16-2001, 06:39 AM
whoaaa with the yelling there champ.

I keep my E and minimag and all the barrels, tanks and assorted stuffs in my Redz bag. I love that bag and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great field bag. Its got pockets for EVERYTHING. Seriously, everything in this world could fit inside it. Your all in it right now and dont know it! :p :D :confused:

Geezer
10-16-2001, 09:20 AM
I designed and sell a simple field stand that works to protect my marker from the typical road rash. Works great at the field and at home to display your marker. Check it out if you get the chance.

DRAGONSLAYER
10-16-2001, 11:00 AM
Hey Geezer, cool site!:cool: Lots of neat little goodies.

HeerophantG
10-16-2001, 12:00 PM
i just put it on the safe hard case (with padded) incase of travelling or if i wanna go to anywhere i just take it with me

Prezents
10-16-2001, 12:09 PM
I have a camera case that I use, keeps "Yosi" my Mag very happy.
Prezentshttp://www.mauisun.org/ubb/smilies/cwm9.gif

Ni cD
10-16-2001, 12:19 PM
I keep my gun on a little white desk in my room.

Yipe
10-16-2001, 12:39 PM
billybob,

When I'm not playing, the marker I use for tournaments - a Mag of course - goes in a large Redz gear bag along with the rest of my equipment. I really dig this bag as it's built well, comes with a chair and holds my gun, which is an odd shape. Another member of my team bought one, and after I saw his I was sold. It's big enough for my Mag with barrel, Warp Feed and Flatline attached, plus everything else I need at the field like cleats, goggles, harness, tool box, etc. It definitely beats keeping my gun in a rubber bin.

For my other markers, I have an over-sized hardcase with foam lining. This is big enough to hold two Phantoms (one is 30+ inches long) and an STS, as well as a stock class Phantom breach and a few barrels. I picked it up at a local sporting goods store for around $60.

Sincerely,

Matt

Xzion
10-16-2001, 03:35 PM
I keep both MinimaGs either on a shelf just inside my bedroom door, along with my goggles, and on occasion I'll leave them sitting on the foot of my bed temporarily :D

Riot[Z-Grip]
10-16-2001, 03:54 PM
You are all gonna think im weird, but my mag sleeps in my bed with me. I don't know how it always ends up there, but when I can't sleep, I practice offhand shooting. Maybe it realizes that it will get no criticism there like it does at the field. ????

-Riot

pumpamatic
10-16-2001, 07:51 PM
I crafted a nice box out of pine in shop class. It looks real classy, I'd like to get some AGD or just any paintball sticker to slap on there.

Miscue
10-16-2001, 08:09 PM
I'm probably going to mount my EMag on my bedroom wall...

DarkPhoenix
10-16-2001, 08:12 PM
Does anybody have any ideas as to how I would store this intact? I really do not want to take it apart.

DarkPhoenix
10-16-2001, 08:15 PM
Here's a side view....

Gambit1106
10-16-2001, 08:21 PM
try looking at www.pelican.com they are great cases.

DJTmRave3
10-16-2001, 08:53 PM
Since I have a 2 year old that loves to get his hands on Daddy's "pooball" stuff (he cant completely say "paintball" yet), I have a hard case that locks that I picked up at Lowes for $20. It has foam inserts that I cut out to fit everything but my hopper into it. I elected to put my warp feed inside and leave my hopper in my bag with my pack and cleats.

P.s. Before anyone laughs at "POOball", remember he is 2 years old. IF you dont have kids, you will love it when you do and they start loving your paintball stuff. And besides, my son will be kicking major butt by the time he is old enough to play. AGD will probably have out some sort of look at your target and the gun shoots Emag by then...hehehe.

StevoC
10-17-2001, 08:31 AM
Mine's stored in an industrial toolbox that I picked up from OSH. I put a lock on it so my 2 year old would also stay out. My wife likes to pretend I don't have the stuff, therefore, my child doesn't see it.

slayer
10-17-2001, 01:15 PM
I put mine in an old tweed suitcase with the warp still on. I just cut some egg crate foam to fit everything and it is pretty snug. My gear goes in a US military surplus back pack.

SIGSays
10-17-2001, 05:20 PM
awwww......... that's cyute.... yes i know there a y..... lol, that's what my g/f would say... anyway..... i put my stuff in a rubbermaid conatiner and i got 2, the nice kind see through

Originally posted by DJTmRave3
Since I have a 2 year old that loves to get his hands on Daddy's "pooball" stuff (he cant completely say "paintball" yet), I have a hard case that locks that I picked up at Lowes for $20. It has foam inserts that I cut out to fit everything but my hopper into it. I elected to put my warp feed inside and leave my hopper in my bag with my pack and cleats.

P.s. Before anyone laughs at "POOball", remember he is 2 years old. IF you dont have kids, you will love it when you do and they start loving your paintball stuff. And besides, my son will be kicking major butt by the time he is old enough to play. AGD will probably have out some sort of look at your target and the gun shoots Emag by then...hehehe.

paintdevil1
10-17-2001, 07:13 PM
on the floor or on my couch or on my bed or in the bathroom or in my hand or in my dirty clothes hamper or in the closet or in a dresser or in my gearbag usually on the floor or in my hand