PDA

View Full Version : otb frame?

The Action Figure
07-04-2004, 05:02 PM
just ordered one for my bushy, and how hard is it to swich the electronics from the stock frame, how much should I sell my stock frame for, how comfy is it.

thanks-
Gideon1331

teufelhunden
07-04-2004, 05:10 PM
It's not too hard to switch the electronics at all. As for comfort, that's subjective. Resale on the stock frame is probably pretty low-- everybody has one. You might get $20 if someone stripped all the holes on their stock frame or something..

The Action Figure
07-04-2004, 06:36 PM
ok thanks man

RainTreeBoy
07-04-2004, 06:40 PM
I haven't actually shot one, but I know some people have sold theres because they dont like the lack of space between the trigger and the guard. They say its too short for them. On the other hand, I have a friend who loves his OTB on his BKO, and doesnt complain about space. So I guess its kind of preference, you should try one out before ordering, because you might regret buying one. I also hear complaints about the plastic trigger...

jesseyo13
07-04-2004, 07:01 PM
if you cant get to an otb frame try out the space frame on every angel post lcd. I find it a lot easier to get into small spaces. My wrist feels good in the space frame too. Ive gone back to my 45 frame on my old mag and I wonder why I didnt notice how uncomfy they were before.

The Action Figure
07-04-2004, 07:05 PM
how hard is it to use the space frame? I have terribly small fingers, so np there. I have heard nothing but positives about the otb frame

jesseyo13
07-04-2004, 07:32 PM
I love the space frame. At first it felt a little wierd, but after a few games it felt great. Your wrist doesnt hurt after very long games either. I can actualy get a few pbs more on the space frame than with the 45. It really depends on you though. Some people hate it, but I would hate to go back to the 45s.

The Action Figure
07-04-2004, 07:49 PM
well if I dont like the otb frame ill try the space, and modding involved