PDA

View Full Version : Question about E-mag frame... AGD or anyone in the know.

Load SM5
10-15-2001, 08:37 PM
I've heard from a friend, that e-mags now come with a stightly less chunky grip frame. Specifically the knob on the lower back of the frame.

Now I'm probably going to be beaten for this, but I played with a buddy's angel and the grip felt really nice. The gun felt like it was more of an extension of my arm and I could bring it up easier.

Now don't get me wrong I love my E-mag and never intend to sell it, but I have very short fingers and the grip feels huge in my hands. When I really hammer on the trigger it feels like it's about to jump out of my hands and my shots can get a little off. It's the only problem I have with my mag other that I fire a lot more paint than I used to.:)

Is the rumor I heard true? Is there a smaller/thinner frame out there? If there is how can I get ahold of one? I would hate to have to resort to sending my frame off to get milled down a bit. Thanks in advance...

Russ
10-15-2001, 08:59 PM
I have one of those fade annodized E-Mags, and yes, the grip frame is "shaved" down in the front and rear (the hump on the backside is milled off, as is the front bump near the bottom) The frame also has some skeletonizing cuts made under the grip panels and in the frame behind the lower trigger groove. The rail, too is extensively milled out, again to reduce weight. The trimmed frame is still just as wide as the original profile frame.

Load SM5
10-15-2001, 09:17 PM
Man, I'd love to get my small fingers around one. I wonder if there is a frame trade in program. :rolleyes:

ZeroXtreme
10-15-2001, 10:43 PM
Hey Russ, can you post a pic of your gun?

BlackVCG
10-15-2001, 11:09 PM
Tequila Sunrise Fade (http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1655_1229959)

There's a pic from PBGear of the Tequila Sunrise Fade E-Mag. It has the chopped down rail.

Colored E-Mags (http://www.actionvillage.com/paintball-guns-air-gun-designs-paintball-guns-e-mag.html)

There's the link to all of the colored and regular E-Mags at PBGear.

ZeroXtreme
10-15-2001, 11:12 PM
:)

Russ
10-16-2001, 04:48 AM
Sorry, Dude, no digicam.

(making a mental note to buy a digicam)

HeerophantG
10-16-2001, 01:31 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
no comment............ nice gun BlackVCG