PDA

View Full Version : Best er Front End Kit

Adrenaline_Junkie
07-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Ok guys, dont tell me to search or anything. What do you guys think is the bast front end kist or pnuematics for a er. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

teufelhunden
07-05-2004, 10:54 AM
Orracle pneumatics are sweet. Ditto on Shocktech.

coolcatpete
07-05-2004, 10:57 AM
free flow, CCM, or besales.
Pete

sitting_duck
07-05-2004, 11:23 AM
3-ways

belsales hollowpoint
shocktect bomb
freeflow bullet
wgp ct/orracle

lpr

wgp tickler
palmers rock/micro rock
belsales evolution
shocktech fgp
macdev sonic

ram

eclipse nexus ram
belsales 44 magnum
freeflow smc
wgp sto ram w/trvs or the new mp-4

my personal favorite are the belsales hollowpoint, palmers micro rock and the belsales 44 magnum or eclipse nexus ram. if you are dead set on buying a front end kit then get the belsales.

louie
07-05-2004, 11:24 AM
If you want a whole front kit and not pieced together, I'd go Palmer's or Belsales. I tried looking for the complete Belsales kit but couldn't find it anywhere other than their site. Belsales is from UK, so if you're willing to spend the money on shipping, go ahead. The others mentioned were also good. If you want to piece together the pneumatics yourself, I'd go with Belsales Hollowpoint, Microrock and whatever ram you want.

Adrenaline_Junkie
07-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Im currently runnin a Nexus Ram with QEVs, rock reg and no three way cus i had a race frame but i need to get a three way. Im thinkin about either gettin a full belsales front end kit or palmer frond end kit. Which one of those two do you guys recomend.

louie
07-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Just get a new threeway. You would be wasting your money since you already have a really good ram and a really good LPR.

teufelhunden
07-05-2004, 11:47 AM
If all you need is the three way, look at the WGP CT3way or the Belsales Hollowpoint. Both are sickkkkk.

Adrenaline_Junkie
07-05-2004, 11:56 AM
ok
i think ill get a hollowpoint 3way then. Thanks guys. Which one do you recomend though Belsales front end kit or Palmer? Cus i may be gettin a new front end cus someine wants some of my stuff.

louie
07-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Both should defiantely perform. I say, it pretty much goes down to which one you think looks better. The Nexus ram is the pretty much the same as the Belsales ram that's going to come with the kit.

ilikePB
07-05-2004, 12:20 PM
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents, I love FF's stuff, I would recommend it to everyone. Very durable and performs great. All the other ones mentioned are good also though.

Steelrat
07-05-2004, 12:27 PM
This is all just personal opinion, but I'd do a micro rock lpr, and either an SMC, G-force, or Nexus ram, prob with QEVs. For a 3 way id use the Eblade solenoid ;)