PDA

View Full Version : san diego????

RtDaNiMaL
07-05-2004, 11:56 AM
hey,
i am going to san diego for like a week in july, august. not to sure on the dates, cus im in europe. but i was wondering if anyone wanted to play. littlepaintballboy, and aegis are gonna be there for a while also. so if any of you wanna play, pm me or wut not and also let me know some good fields.

DaNiMaL :ninja:

DiRTyBuNNy
07-08-2004, 11:42 AM
If you can narrow down some dates it would really help. I live in San Diego along with a few others and if we know when you're going to be around maybe we can take you to SC Village or somewhere really nice...

The Spanish Inquisition
07-08-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm in also, let us know a day asap. I hate to drive to SC though, even if it is the best field around.

RtDaNiMaL
07-08-2004, 02:47 PM
hey,
i think littlepaintballboy, aegis and myself are only in town together for 3 days. i wanna say it is like the last 2 days in july, and the first of august.
i will be home in like 5 days ffrom europe, so i will have a for sure date then. if you have any web sites of the paintball fields, post em. thanks.

RtDaNiMaL
07-11-2004, 12:47 PM
hey
there has to be more of you in san diego.... c mon. o well i will be home in 3 days, so i will have a for sure date.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Bad_Knees, SpecialBlend, STI, myself...we're all in San Diego...there are probably a 6-10 of us...