PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye and Tech Team will be at World Cup

AGD
10-15-2001, 10:17 PM
AO'ers

We will be at the booth in Orlando all week, if your there stop on by!! We should do another AO donut bash one afternoon, lets here some days people will be there!

AGD

gimp
10-15-2001, 11:59 PM
I wish I could go.

Gecko
10-16-2001, 07:13 AM
I'll be there from thur-sun
Gecko

manike
10-16-2001, 07:56 AM
I'll be there all week :)

You can find me by looking for the lanky, grey haired, Brit with a Plummy accent or by looking in the Bar in the evening ;)

Gecko, I'll look out for that orange hair, but otherwise come find me... probably spending lots of time in the trade tent, or if I can stealing Rocky's bike and riding around again :)

manike

p.s. It's also quite likely I'll be wearing a T-shirt with manike on it... at some point anyway.

-series-
10-16-2001, 03:06 PM
I'll be there Sunday to Sunday. See everyone there! And yes...donuts gooooooood. :)

magmonkey
10-16-2001, 05:27 PM
I'll be there playing on the same team as wilke and you know i am going to have to go and harrass the techs :D

Mega Man
10-16-2001, 06:43 PM
Tom I was just wondering if you would be willing to sign autographs. I won't be able to go :( but my friend is and I was wondering if I could have him get an autograph of yours for me. Thanks Kyle

jellopuud
10-17-2001, 02:51 PM
ok. ill be there.

i doubt for the 5 mans because if im correct its on monday tuesday and wed. right? that means school 4 me.

and if im correct again the 10 mans are on the weekend so ill show up for that.

also isnt the world cup in kissimeee florida...right next to Orlando.? and is there a price to watch the tourney? any way if some 1 can answer these ?'s and let me know if im correct it would be nice!

looking foward to it~....who do u thinks gonna win?

speedballbanks
10-17-2001, 04:43 PM
sup t.k. i will be there 26-28 ok i am sure i will be there looking for some freebies lol anyways i hope to get to meet the man who engineered my gun hey by the way will you guys have any e-mag extreems there if so can i hold it and get a picture with it lol anyways later

McPaul66
10-18-2001, 07:52 PM
I'll be there that Saturday.

Tom,
Will the AGD booth be just displays, or will you have some parts for sale?

Go to http://www.paintballworldcup.com

Warpig has information also.

Later,
Paul

SIGSays
10-18-2001, 08:03 PM
my friend's going........ damn i wish i could go too.........

AGD
10-19-2001, 10:52 PM
Wheww just finishing packing the trailer, it's been a long week. Yes we will have Show Specials on Warps, Emags, Flatlines and Retro Valves! You can see and feel the Extreme, see the Superbolt and then go down to Bad Boyz Toyz tent and see 35 different SFL's on the rack!!

AGD

billmi
10-20-2001, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by AGD
go down to Bad Boyz Toyz tent and see 35 different SFL's on the rack!!

AGD

Oh Ye of little faith.
I think that by the time most folks get there a signifigant percentage will be sold already, so they won't see all 35 :-)

See you when you get down here (I'm heading to the field now, so Dawn can help schdedule the 5 man games).
-Bill