PDA

View Full Version : paintballgeeks.com??!?!? (urgent)

Omicron
10-16-2001, 05:10 AM
anyone have experience with these guys? are tehy any good? do they send your right order? how long do they take to send it? are they're prices good? i live in canada....

skipdogg
10-16-2001, 07:34 AM
had a BAD experience when i ordered my Pro from them. They have a file with the BBB. I reported them :)
Needless to say they are inept, incompetent, and liars!!!!

Daniel Morse
10-16-2001, 07:59 AM
I ordered JT Skinz elbow guards from them. I waited one week before I called them. They then told me it should be delivered any day. I waited another week and then called them again. This went on for a month and they said I could not cancel my order because my package is in the mail., which it wasn't. They also never ever called me back when they said they would. Do not buy from them!:mad:

User
10-16-2001, 01:22 PM
wow..I had great service when I got my JT IZE from them. Got it within 3 days with no flaws in service.

OrangeDude
10-16-2001, 04:11 PM
User works for them!!!! Don' TRUST him........

naw just kidding I couldn't resist hee hee

SIGSays
10-16-2001, 05:00 PM
i ordered a 68/4.5k tank from them and a redz black tank cover....... they ended up sending me a pmi stub and a blue tank cover.......... but it came over night and i called them and they had ups come to my house the next day and then it took 2 days to get it back and they sent me a 68/4.5k tank but no tank cover cuz they wern't in stock......... over all i say good service.........

User
10-16-2001, 05:03 PM
Excuse me Orange, but....lol didn't see the second part of your post until I looked again while writing. :)