PDA

View Full Version : bolt stick and leak problem

DoctorStox
07-06-2004, 01:40 PM
hey guys. so i finaly got my mag put together and put a repair kit in it. the gun shot but a lot fo the time i would get bolt stick at the end of the bolt movement. it would shoot and come back and stop about 1.5 cm b4 recock. So I took out the powertube o-rings cause the bolt seemed to ahve interferance when i put it in the tube. I put them on a wide allen wrnech for a couple hours, then put them back in. I went to the shop to gas up, gased up, and the bolt stick was solved, but there was a leak down the barrel. My older brother talked em into leaving the gun at the shop to get looked at. However, i need it for d-day on friday. if they dont have it fixed by then i'm gonna take it back and try things myself. what should I do? if i put new powertube rings in wont they interfere again? also, i am using a .220 tube spacer, large spacers end up widing(flating) the rings and causeing mroe interferance. what do i do?

Chronobreak
07-07-2004, 09:39 AM
i assume your using a lvl7? did u oil it proper and put some air through it? also ide check what your chrononing at

--edit to fix your sig...
[*IMG]http://www.directaffect.com/dev/jason/ao_states/images/ao_ct.gif[/IMG]

put that in your sig and remove the star