PDA

View Full Version : Se Ao 3

Emily
07-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Any date for SEAO 3 ??

Wc Keep
07-06-2004, 10:10 PM
seriously i need a reason to go down to the dirty south for a weekend. besides the women and the booze.

SlipknotX556
07-06-2004, 10:47 PM
seriously i need a reason to go down to the dirty south for a weekend. besides the women and the booze.

Those 2 reason, should be good enough, thats what the dirty south is known for well that and rednecks. :)

The Action Figure
07-06-2004, 11:06 PM
im up for both :) I blow yall away with my otb bushy ;)

Wc Keep
07-15-2004, 11:16 PM
phil im waiting.

personman
07-15-2004, 11:20 PM
philllllllllllllllll
we are waiiittttinnggg :tard:

Muzikman
07-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Wasn't there a post in the Meet and Greet on this?

1stdeadeye
07-16-2004, 06:03 AM
Yes, there was, but he has yet to firm up the date! :(

minimag03
07-16-2004, 09:15 AM
Where is the event held?

Thanks,
minimag03

Muzikman
07-16-2004, 09:31 AM
The past two years it was held at "Golden Dragon" in Clem(p)son, SC. My guess is it will be the same place. It has also been held during the month of November, which down there the weather is great.

Take a look at www.paintballmedia.com for photos of last years event.

paint magnet
07-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Muzikman - It has been held there the past two years, but when I spoke to CCaleb (Phil's son) a few months ago, it sounded like they were going to change the location this year, due to some issues they had been having with the field owners. That's not official of course, so take it with a grain of salt, but it's just what I've heard.

BTW, if he does change field locations, I wonder where the dinner party will be? Explorers was great, but it was getting pretty crowded...

The Action Figure
07-16-2004, 12:08 PM
I dont think daniel and his satanic viking should be allowd to attend, I mean its not like im scared or anything. *Goes in the corner to quiver in fear* ;)

Tunaman
07-16-2004, 04:27 PM
It certainly WONT be at Gold Dragon Paintball this year. Phil has a better place all lined up. ;)

personman
07-16-2004, 04:47 PM
I dont think daniel and his satanic viking should be allowd to attend, I mean its not like im scared or anything. *Goes in the corner to quiver in fear* ;)
Yeah, lets ban Daniel from SCAO until he gets a REAL gun! :D
Silly paintmagnet, vikings are for losers! :ninja:

paint magnet
07-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Uh oh, looks like I'll have to break out the Nelspot for a little 'history lesson' ;) (which is actually older than me, Personman, and Gideon :D )

I haven't decided what I'm going to be shooting yet, I'll probably swap off during the day between the 'mag, Nelspot, and Viking.
Hopefully I will have a Pandora board with eyes in it by then :dance:

The Action Figure
07-17-2004, 02:10 PM
lol well im bring my blade with halo and nitroduck so watch out

paint magnet
07-17-2004, 07:07 PM
lol well im bring my blade with halo and nitroduck so watch out

Good thing it's being held in November - otherwise it might melt :p
*edit* It would probably shoot better though.

How's the STO working for you?

The Action Figure
07-17-2004, 07:52 PM
havnt gotten it yet, but I think ill be happy with it, I wonder how the vikings workin for you :rolleyes: lol comin to alamo tomorrow

1stdeadeye
07-18-2004, 06:21 AM
I thought it was being held in September/October? :confused:

Emily
07-18-2004, 07:32 AM
Here's the other thread

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=123775&highlight=aose

As you can see there is no date set in stone. I was just wondering if I had missed something. Last I heard from Phil was that he was going to let us know what date but that was in April. I'm pretty sure it's going to be held at Extreme Outdoor and not at Gold Dragon. I'm pretty sure that people will be staying in hotels in Clemson. The field is in Six Mile.

punkncat
07-18-2004, 08:33 AM
****POSTED THIS IN THE OTHER THREAD TOO *****just thought it might get lost since its 4 pages back.....

I know I am a latecomer in this thread......but I am DEFINATELY down with AOSE.

I have not made one of these events before , so a little detail?

I see that the date isn't set yet. No big thing just so long as there is at least a months notice.....any date will do for me.

What does this thing cost?
Is it a scenario , or just "open play" environment?
Will camping on/near site be possible? OR where will hotel arrangements be made and who is "bunking" together?

I am in the South Atlanta area , and would be interested in getting together with others that are going to convoy over. I have a pickup truck so I can haul gear if not a lot of passengers.

cphilip
07-18-2004, 10:40 AM
There is going to be a bike ride on Sunday I think too Punk!

Ramada Inn again is the main hotel and dinner is there Sat night.

Still finishing details so hang on for them. I been pretty slack about this lately. Need to get back in the finish up groove.

Still trying to hold the fee to around $30 and that includes Dinner, band, field fee and air. So it depends on some key things I trying to nail down.

Sponsors and all to line up is taking some time.

It is supposed to be at Extreme Outdoors in 6 Mile SC. About five miles out of Clemson fromwhere the host hotel is. And yes a scenario but also some open speedball play. Paint will be held down to good paint for $50 or less of course.

punkncat
07-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Ok so $50 paint , $30 field fee w/ all day air and the dinner.

With the Hotel...will you try to "rent a floor" type thing or is it every man for himself? IF arrangements are to be made to reserve a group of rooms I will be glad to send some $$$ for my room in advance to get that neatly taken care of.

How much were the rooms last year? Invariably , I will be interested in splitting a room with someone if possible.

I will also be looking forward to a ride day. I can put the Harley on the back with the gear.

1stdeadeye
07-18-2004, 11:20 AM
There is going to be a bike ride on Sunday I think too Punk!

Ramada Inn again is the main hotel and dinner is there Sat night.

Still finishing details so hang on for them. I been pretty slack about this lately. Need to get back in the finish up groove.

Still trying to hold the fee to around $30 and that includes Dinner, band, field fee and air. So it depends on some key things I trying to nail down.

Sponsors and all to line up is taking some time.

It is supposed to be at Extreme Outdoors in 6 Mile SC. About five miles out of Clemson fromwhere the host hotel is. And yes a scenario but also some open speedball play. Paint will be held down to good paint for $50 or less of course.

So what is the DATE?!?!?!?!? :confused:

barberjohn
07-18-2004, 12:56 PM
hopefully i will acually be able to make it this year!! last two years i have either been out of town, or at batmitzfahs (sp), even though im not jewish.anyways, i may even still have my newly acquired freeflow, if it works that is.

The Action Figure
07-18-2004, 01:33 PM
I have a room to rent, a case of paint a night. any takers?

Emily
07-18-2004, 05:22 PM
Thanks Phil, I thought you had forgotten all about us :p
My room will be free.
Why? That's a secret :p

I can't wait, i'll actually get to play this year. Finally got my mag and i'm itching to play.

personman
07-18-2004, 05:43 PM
Sounds great!
Just let me know the date. I should be able to make it.
Hopefully by then I will have my permit so I can help my mom with the drive up there :p
My birthday was in april and I still havent gotten my permit! Its a combonation of being lazy and my mom not wanting me to drive yet :p
Its time to start begging TK to get down here!

barberjohn
07-18-2004, 05:49 PM
sounds great emily! what kind of mag did you get, or did you just get wesley to build you some super awesome emag or something. oh, and personman, im sorry but thats just sad if you are that old and havent gotten your permit yet. when i became of age, i was up and out of the door so i could get mine asap, but thats just me.

The Action Figure
07-18-2004, 05:58 PM
my birthday was in september and I still dont have my permit :tard: Yes im pathedic and I have to finish my 6 summer reading for a.p. english :eek: before my parents let me take the test

personman
07-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Well, I'm in no big hurry to get my permit. I'll be in a hurry to get my liscence though, finally I can fill up my n2 tank at the store without having to beg my mom to take me! Finally I can play on weekends when no one is home to take me! Finally I can get a JOB to AFFORD this sport! Haha.
That sucks Gideon. I would die if I was in AP English. I'm in on level honors and I almost flunked last year.. which reminds me.. I NEED TO DO MY SUMMER READING/PROJECT! AHH! Only three more weeks of summer fo' us! :tard: Granted thats alot of time but Im pretty bad slacking off and reading like a chapter a day.

barberjohn
07-18-2004, 06:21 PM
hahahahaha, yall have summer reading projects, hahahahaha. sucks.
Gideon, how are you already in A.P. english. what grade are you going into??

The Action Figure
07-19-2004, 09:21 PM
9th grade-freshman honors
10th gade-junior honors
11th grade-AP lit
12th grade- ap language

I skipped 10 grade honors. Im in 11th grade this year and am a short small wirey 125 varsity wrestler. and frontman for carolina chaos

punkncat
07-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Is there anything new about this? Date set yet?

punkncat
07-31-2004, 09:58 AM
up again........Phil ? Where are we on this?

Xyxyll
07-31-2004, 01:57 PM
:-/

Can't it be held somewhere more north. :P 500 mile drives aren't all that fun.