PDA

View Full Version : Night time!

1ofkind
07-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Anyone ever go to a field that hosts night games regulary? :dance:

Fatjon
07-06-2004, 08:16 PM
My Home field all they do is night play. They have big lights and stuff but it seems like day time. But we normaly practice during the day. Its fun and all to play at night but it is hard to see your paint if you have darker colors.

spyder_technician
07-06-2004, 09:01 PM
We're thinking of starting this at the field I ref at. It sounds like a great idea to me and to everyone else we explain it to. The only thing we might do different, we're thinking of making it kind of an "invitation only" thing. We figured it might get a little crazy to have a bunch of noobs running around in the woods not knowing whats going on. Plus there's a level of responsibility on the player that isn't there in the light. We have to be able to trust that the players are gonna be "standup" and call themselves out when hit. All the more reason to make it an invitational.

WenULiVeUdiE
07-06-2004, 09:17 PM
A field near me is doing like 4-8 on their X-ball fields. Skirmish, which is very far away, holds night games onnce a week or once every other week. It's like a mini scenario with one of their castles or something.

LittlePaintballBoy
07-06-2004, 09:33 PM
My local field plays til 11, we've got like big stadium lights out there.

Head knight of Ni
07-06-2004, 09:37 PM
My local field is 8p.m.-12a.m. and on saturdays there's also a 1a.m.-6a.m. session.I play the 12p.m. to 6p.m. session only. :ninja:

Enemy
07-07-2004, 02:26 AM
because of the heat here most feilds go to night games for the summer..but move back to day games when it cools down as the nights can get to be very cold in the winter!!!

edweird
07-07-2004, 05:58 AM
during the summer months here in Phoenix alot of feilds move to night play. Unfortunatly for me I have been on 2nd shift for almost all of my time back from Korea. :cuss: