PDA

View Full Version : Oct 27 at TOPGUN, Jackson NJ

PsychoMag
10-16-2001, 09:04 AM
I am bringing a fairly large group to TOPGUN for the first time. I was gonna see if any AO'ers wanna join my team for the day. I am bringing 2 5man teams of my own, plus 2 other teams to play woods and speedball...

Thordic
10-16-2001, 09:08 AM
Wow, good timing, I am going with a whole bunch of people too :)

Riotz and myself will be there. Riotz will be showing off his brand new RT pro he won. I'll be using my Spyder since AGD still has my mag :)

I don't know if Tunaman is coming down, I told him I was going.

Other than that I'm dragging my dad and brother, who have never played, Riotz's sister and her boyfriend, and a group from my work is supposed to show up too. Maybe a few of my friends too, not sure yet.

By the way, we'll be playing woodsball most of the day. Most of the coming have no paintball experience, I think they'd like woodsball more than speedball on their first day.

PsychoMag
10-16-2001, 11:01 AM
awesome! I will be up there with about 15 members of my team, and possibly two other teams. We will be playing woods ball most of the day, since we need a break from speedball practices. :)

I will have to hang our banner that day so you can find my group. I even have an AGD patch on my jersey...:)

Thordic
10-16-2001, 11:02 AM
Awesome.. I don't know what car/cars we'll be taking yet... we'll find you guys, though.

Tunaman
10-16-2001, 03:24 PM
Count me IN Boys! The Kid and I will be there, along with my buddy PBCHOPR! Save some money that day...email me to find out how!!!!!