PDA

View Full Version : Question about the RT Pro

Kyser
07-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Im currently doing research for a new marker and im considering a RT ULE Custom. The setup im thinking of consists of:

Pewter X-Valve
ULE Left Feed Pewter Mainbody
Intelliframe w/ Blade Trigger
Possibly the 2 piece ULE barrel
ULE Trigger pull kit
Smoke Warpfeed w/ revy (to start with)

Now my question besides how does the setup look is how do you adjust the RT valve for "bounce" so that you can use this marker in tournys? Currently I play alot of rec ball and woodsball with my friends but I will probably enter a few tournys next summer and I would like to be able to use whatever marker I choose in them!

~Thanks

11_Mile_TMaster
07-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Im currently doing research for a new marker and im considering a RT ULE Custom. The setup im thinking of consists of:

Pewter X-Valve
ULE Trigger pull kit

Now my question besides how does the setup look is how do you adjust the RT valve for "bounce" so that you can use this marker in tournys? Currently I play alot of rec ball and woodsball with my friends but I will probably enter a few tournys next summer and I would like to be able to use whatever marker I choose in them!

~Thanks

With a ULT, The primary way of adjusting the 'bounce' is by adding/removing shims in the On/off.

Adjusting your Input pressure (if you have an adjustable tank) will also affect reactivity.

Setzer
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Also I heard that the ULT trigger pull kit makes it very hard to bounce. This true?

11_Mile_TMaster
07-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Also I heard that the ULT trigger pull kit makes it very hard to bounce. This true?
hahaha. Call it more 'dial-a-bounce'

Screwing with the number of shims will change your bounce. In my experience, more shims = more bounce. Less shims = less bounce.

Let's just say things can get fun if you want them to. :dance:

Dayspring
07-08-2004, 01:03 AM
In a stock setup, it won't bounce. You have to do a few things in unison in order to make it bounce.

You'll be fine in tourney ball as well as rec play.

cssilver
07-11-2004, 12:11 PM

Pewter X-Valve
ULE Trigger pull kit

~Thanks

I just purchased an rt custom from whitewolfairsmithing red ule centerfeed with ult and grip sticks double trigger frame and i use a freak barrel system. First of all you can't beat the price for what you get. My only concern is you wanting the bounce with the ule trigger installed. You sacrifice bounce for the light trigger. I personally dont mind b/c the trigger is so light you can still really rip them off. However if you are looking for bounce you may want to forgo the ule trigger. Also warp feeds add alot of weight to the gun. May want to just spent a little more on a fast hopper (halo). Otherwise I say go for it great gun for a great price. Also I tend to like a black valve in contrast to the body color but that is just my opinion.