PDA

View Full Version : funniest thing happend today

eNder159
07-08-2004, 08:01 PM
so i went to the palisades mall to look for a friend...and i ended up meeting with my cuzin at barnes and noble...after looking through a couple pball mags..we decide to go to sports authority to make fun of the markers and the horrible paint they sell and along with that mock the customers that buy them...

so we see a display that has a jt slammer harness the 4 horizontol pack...along with 4 jt pods in them...so we ask how much that is...and the kid behind the counter calls the manager and asks how muhc it is..now i know this thing retails for 50 bucks...or around there...and when they looked up the price they said 5 bucks ..LoL :clap: :headbang: :clap: :headbang: :clap: :headbang:

thank god for sports authority's ignorance on paintball supplies so i havea 50 dollar harness brand new that i bought for 5 bucks LoL

Skoad
07-08-2004, 08:06 PM
you should have cleared them out at 5 bucks, then resold on the forums

68magOwner
07-08-2004, 08:08 PM
the same thing happened with me, but i payed $15, next day my friend went to buy one and they had cought it and changed it to $50, lol, lucky me, stupid sports authority

Snertz
07-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Whoa, time to make a trip to the palisades mall..argh, why did I pick the Garden State Plaza today.. :tard:

matt-o
07-08-2004, 08:24 PM
hah i beat all you guys in a deal, i got the same pack for free from my buddy when he got his new redz pack...... too bad my q-pods dont fit in it

eNder159
07-08-2004, 08:38 PM
LoL but that was from a friend..this is from a store...funniest thing lol but ya it was the only one on display ...no others cuz my cuzin or i would have bought them by the boatloads...im actually debating weather or not to sell this and maybe get a redz pack with belt...

Carbon
07-08-2004, 09:35 PM
ter looking through a couple pball mags..we decide to go to sports authority to make fun of the markers and the horrible paint they sell and along with that mock the customers that buy them... wow that sounds like a really enriching activity!
:rolleyes:

coolcatpete
07-08-2004, 09:41 PM
It is the opposite in Ithaca. Allthe sport places offer a lowest price match type thing so they call our local paintball shop and ask them for their price, and we always say a ridiculas amount of money, so that they come to us instead of the dumb mall.
Pete

elpimpo
07-08-2004, 10:11 PM
LoL but that was from a friend..this is from a store...funniest thing lol but ya it was the only one on display ...no others cuz my cuzin or i would have bought them by the boatloads...im actually debating weather or not to sell this and maybe get a redz pack with belt...

redz packs blow the slam pack out of the water

-=Squid=-
07-08-2004, 11:04 PM
redz packs blow the slam pack out of the waterAgreed.

And who doesnt like going to walmart and making fun of there gear?

I sure do!

Setzer
07-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Whats funny is new 'cockers are going to be sold at walmart. Its just not right

BobTheCow
07-08-2004, 11:52 PM
I've been at Sports Authority twice within the past 3 days... why in God's name doesn't the SPRINGFIELD location have these harnesses?!? I <font color=red><3</font> stupid people...

Enemy
07-09-2004, 03:36 AM
i found a cheaper way to get stuff from sports authority its called walking out the front door...but then they upped security so we stopped!!!!

Scootyd
07-09-2004, 08:43 AM
I check on what wal-mart stocks and go on. However, one day an associate comes along and we talk. He realized that I played and started trying to talk me into one of their starter packs that "has everything you need". I tried to be polite and pass but he became pushy. I guess I had offended his authority on the topic. Anyway, it ended with me telling him that my loader alone costs more than that whole setup. (revvy, warp w/ 12v mod.)

BE4life182
07-09-2004, 08:55 AM
what, cockers are gonna be sold at walmart. hopefully they have e-blades too. actually, i think its kinda funny. noobs are going to go buy there first gun and not know what to do with it.

slasherdan
07-09-2004, 09:22 AM
The the quality of the Cocker is going to go down ... Something about markers that are shipped in clear plastic that makes it look so ....

Cheap ....