PDA

View Full Version : NORCAL Sacramento Pump Day XV - Saturday, July 31st

FirePro84
07-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Sacramento Pump Day XV -- DATE: Saturday, July 31st

ANNOUNCEMENT:
RULES FOR SEMIS:
1. Semi's will not be allowed on the field until after 2pm.
2. semi's include any gun that doesnt require a pump after each shot to fire it.
3. Semi's can only bring 1 hopper of paint on the field when playing.
4. semi's include pistols. Pistols may only carry a clip full + 1 10rd tube on the field. pistols ARE allowed before

2pm.
5. semi's must be chrono'd at 280, just like every other gun.
6. more than 3 shots on someone is OVERSHOOTING, please dont do it...if you see a hand/gun up, they're out.

ALSO:
Please stay out of the shed near the field, it's used as a workbench and place to dis-mantle guns and anything knocked

off the table or lost could mean having to buy replacements. The doors are covered for a reason.
The CO2 and HPA fill stations are both operational, if you know how to use them to fill tanks, please fill your own, if

you would like to be taught how to at the begining of the day Peter or I will be happy to show you.

There will be a "Donation Bucket", however, NO ONE IS REQUIRED TO DONATE ANYTHING!...but if you happen to have spare

items or money that you would like to donate to our cause there will be a place available to do so...Things we're

looking for in particular are:

C02 Tanks
12 grams
Barrel Plugs / Condoms
Old pump guns broken or otherwise
Cash...
...The money will go towards new loaner guns and new equipment for bunkers and field maintenance.
Bunker parts are also gladly accepted: plywood, paletes, T-stakes, etc...

Current Pump Day Bank: $41.10 & 2 loafs of banana bread

HOSTS: Peter "Wharf Rat" Simpson / Tim "FirePro84" Firpo / Eddie "Kampfer" Lin

WHAT: Sacramento Pump Day XV

WHERE: Peter Simpson's Private Field / Sacramento, CA
Please park in the back!

WHEN:
DATE: Saturday, July 31st
9am - 6pm ... Play will begin when people show up and go until we decide to quit...usually its 9 - 6

Admission is FREE, Air / C02 is FREE, Gun loans (if needed) are FREE, Lunch/Drinks (hot dogs) is FREE, RESTROOMS ARE

FREE! ;-)

WHO: All paintball players are welcome, beginners to tourney veterans. (Attitude and safety violations not tolerated.

Come out to have a good time and be safe).

WHAT TO BRING:
· Paint....
· POT LUCK FOOD! any kind of meat for BBQ or chips or side dishes!
· Mask (we will have a few loaners)
· C02 / HPA Tank (we will have loaners)
· Scuba Tanks (if you have any)
· CO2 Fill Stations (if you have any)
· Pump Gun(s) (WE WILL SUPPLY YOU WITH A GUN IF YOU DONT ALREADY HAVE ONE!)
· A Digital Camera (if desired. Pics can be sent to me afterwards for posting in the gallery)

GAME STYLES: Elimination, Capture The Flag, Center Flag, Duel, 1v1 Tourney, "Terminator", "Zombie", "Reincarnation",

etc...

The day is based around pump guns, and we may play theme games such as "Terminator", "Zombie", or things like that

where semi's are allowed. LIMITED SEMI PLAY WILL BE ALLOWED DURING THE DAY (see above rules). We also play mix and

match games with pumps and semi's after 2 PM, but we try to keep semi's to a minimum, that's not what the day is about.

This will be the 15th time we've played a pump day at Peter's field, in the past it has been great fun, averaging

anywhere from 2 - 30 person games. The field is changed regularly and will accommodate up to 15 vs. 15 play. The field

is a speedball-based field built out of plywood, ranch equipment and other items, bunkers include "T" bunkers, "V"

bunkers, a "snake", spools, gates and much more. There is also a tree line on one side with a "tunnel" providing good

cover which is in play. Players can use this to sneak around the field and get to opposite 40 bunkers relatively

un-noticed. There is also a "V" style bunker on the opposite side by the snake that you can crawl under for some good

cover, and a nice hiding spot.

DIRECTIONS TO FIELD:
35980 Delta Breeze Ct.
Clarksburg 95612

Directions for Peter Simpson’s House:
· The house is about 15 minutes from downtown Sacramento
· From downtown Sacramento, Take I-5 south toward Stockton.
· Take the Freeport/Meadowview exit, and turn left at the end of it.
· Turn right at the third stop light (just two blocks) onto Freeport Blvd. There is a Home Depot at this intersection.
· Travel about one mile to the town of Freeport.
· Turn right onto the bridge at the far end of Freeport and cross the river.
· Turn left onto the road on the levee, following signs for Clarksburg
· Travel about four miles, passing Silver Bend and the old sugar factory.
· Turn right on Clarksburg Road. It is the first full road past the sugar factory, but has only a small sign marking

it. (If you see the large "Clarksburg" sign and a hardware store you have missed the turn, and need to go back one

block.)
· Drive about four blocks through town, passing the fire department, and the high school’s athletic field/football

stadium.
· Just past the back fence of the athletic field, turn right onto Delta Breeze Court.
· The house is the green house on the corner of Clarksburg Road and Delta Breeze, with a whale weather vane.

If you have any trouble finding us or have questions before the date, please call 1(916) 744 - 1513 for assistance.

- FirePro84 - Viper84@jps.net
- www.FirePro84.com
- Wharf Rat - WhaarfRat@yahoo.com

SCpoloRicker
07-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Provided I have no time conflicts, I'd like to come up and check this out!

Although I've never met you guys, a pump-day sounds too good to turn down. I recently acquired a Sterling STP, and can bring some back up semi's.

I'll check back later and confirm my attendance.

See ya soon guys,

Ricker

FirePro84
07-08-2004, 10:36 PM
awesome, i hope to see you there!

magking1971
07-11-2004, 06:31 PM
Up, because this is cool and I wish I could go! :cheers:

FirePro84
07-12-2004, 12:51 AM
its a great game dude, you need to come by!

if you're out of state, plan a vacation to cali near the end of some month and we'll plan our date around you...this month a guy from the POG, Nibelung, is coming through cali from Taiwan...and we're having it on the 31st for him :)

xXHavokXx
07-12-2004, 04:31 AM
Ill see if i can get off, but ive already taken alot of time off this month

FirePro84
07-12-2004, 11:01 AM
it's all because of stupid Micah!

lol ;)

xXHavokXx
07-12-2004, 12:46 PM
I know! Damn him.