PDA

View Full Version : Dragunfly Cocker??????

ojhspyro89
07-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Well is this a good gun or not cause its for so cheap but i dont no anything about it. I looked on pbreview.com and all the reviews where good but does this compare to other Mech cockers?????????? And is it compatible with all upgrade parts for a cocker?????

Halliday
07-08-2004, 10:43 PM
I tried one out at my field. Some guy had just bought it. It looked nice, but shot like poo.

Sometimes I'm the Chrony Judge at the field, so I get to shoot a lot of markers. That Dragonfly is the only one in my memory that I handed back to a guy and couldn't say anything good about it. :(

I'd try it out before I'd buy it.

-=Squid=-
07-08-2004, 11:00 PM
I tried one out at my field. Some guy had just bought it. It looked nice, but shot like poo.

Sometimes I'm the Chrony Judge at the field, so I get to shoot a lot of markers. That Dragonfly is the only one in my memory that I handed back to a guy and couldn't say anything good about it. :(

I'd try it out before I'd buy it.
Same here... I barely even understand why. They could have made a much faster better shooting gun without increasing cost at all. Oh well I guess... They arent to crappy for a couple hundred bucks I suppose... :tard:

ojhspyro89
07-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Yeah i think ill pass that up and get something that will be worth my buck. like a different cocker i can trick out and sell for something better!!!!!

-=Squid=-
07-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Yeah i think ill pass that up and get something that will be worth my buck. like a different cocker i can trick out and sell for something better!!!!!

I wouldnt do that either... How much money are you looking to spend here?

68magOwner
07-08-2004, 11:50 PM
yea, your not gonna get back what you put into a gun unless you find a hell of a deal used and just resale quick for fast cash, also, friend had a dragun, its in pieces right now, if anyone has a spare 3 way, with internals, the stock one exploded (hard to explain long story)

Destructo6
07-09-2004, 03:03 AM
Tip: PaintballGateway has '03 VF Autocockers for quite a bit under $300. You have to call to get the price and mention the online ad.

BYERSMAG
07-09-2004, 03:21 AM
Dude stay away from the dragonfly it's a heap of #!#! the thing's a blender!!!! And also it's spyder threaded and dosen't accept any worr games parts so beware of the cocker knockoffs and just buy an 04 prostock they shoot great right outta the box