PDA

View Full Version : New Sydarms!

sneakyhacker420
07-09-2004, 08:34 AM
SUCCESS! my field - BrushFire Games (BFG) in germantown, wisconsin just got in a PAIR of the new sydarms with the RTP rail and polished body on them - they are 100% pure sex

they're holding one for me right now so that when i start work there next week, i'll be getting it at 'Price' :headbang:

i'm tempted to put my pump kit on there after the body gets milled for it (if it can... tom... techs... will a pump kit work on a sydarm with the different valve?)

also, does anyone still have C/A adapters for them?

magman007
07-09-2004, 11:08 AM
the body is already milled for them if these are true sydarm bodies. the bottom should be open on the bottom, for the pumpkit. You will just need a rod, and i think you need an old AM/MM rail thats milled for it, im not sure if you can make it work on the rtp rail

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
07-09-2004, 11:42 AM
OOOooo WE NEEd Pictures! :wow:

Flow_Tech
07-09-2004, 01:23 PM
whitewolfairsmithing.com has constant air adapters for sydarms..

Burphel
07-09-2004, 05:57 PM
http://users.clarkston.com/burphel/pumpmag1.jpg

Old run Sydarm with a pump kit, RT barrel and CA adapter. The new rails won't work without massive alteration. They're longer than the stock rails and I don't think they're wide enough for the pump slot. Without the RT barrel, the pump is longer than the barrel, you're liable to shoot your fingers.

I've since unbolted the pump kit. I could carry two Phantoms for what this puppy weighs and not have to reload as often. The whole point of the Sydarm is being able to 'double tap' with a pistol.