PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, loop hole?

68magOwner
07-09-2004, 03:53 PM
ok, rules state the 1 shot per pull rule, but do they specify how long after the pull that shot has to take place?

idea- you get a board that stors shots, before a day of play you rip off a couple thousand shots, then you can program the desired BPS and have a button that fires the stored shots f/a at the set bps. technicially, it is still 1 shot per pull, just the shots are not fired becasue of the pull :clap:

probably my stupidest post ever, but, its summer, so what

PsychoBaller
07-09-2004, 03:56 PM
um.......

BZZZZTTT....... DURRRRRRR......... STUPID !!!!!!!!!

hehe... jk, well actually.... that dont work.

graysonp
07-09-2004, 04:22 PM
That'd work I suppose. But you'd have to set the string of shots off with a trigger pull. This trigger pull would result in over 1 shot per pull, so it wouldn't even be remotely legal.

Skoad
07-09-2004, 04:39 PM
illegal.

68magOwner
07-09-2004, 04:55 PM
That'd work I suppose. But you'd have to set the string of shots off with a trigger pull. This trigger pull would result in over 1 shot per pull, so it wouldn't even be remotely legal.

no, the shots are activated by a button not a trigger, buy are generated by a trigger

RetroEclipseMan
07-09-2004, 05:05 PM
I still don't think that would be legal either way you put it. If it was then why not just a burst mode?

Korrosion
07-09-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm pretty sure bill mills of warpig did something like this way back when electro's first came out... I'm not sure if it was ever ruled illegal or not. Mabey you could hide it :ninja: then it'd be legal. Push a button to fire a mag at 20 bps :shooting: :shooting: :clap:

Enemy
07-09-2004, 06:47 PM
its illegal cuz the rules assume that that shot is taken place just after the trigger pull...

Adrenaline_Junkie
07-09-2004, 07:26 PM
This has already been brought up before i believe. Its illegal regardless if it has been brought up before or not. :dance:

graysonp
07-09-2004, 07:56 PM
no, the shots are activated by a button not a trigger, buy are generated by a trigger

Well by definition, that button would be another trigger, and having a second trigger, would be illegal.

68magOwner
07-09-2004, 09:25 PM
ok, there foes my crap plan :argh:

billmi
07-10-2004, 08:04 AM
Yep, I did that in 99 with the Rainmaker LCD, I called it playback mode.

The game starts, and it shoots every time you hit the trigger. Go into a bunker and tap the mode button, and then every time you hit the trigger the counter on the LCD goes up, but no shot is fired. When the number is high enough, tap it again, and it switches to playback, hold down the trigger and it fires at a high rate of fire with the numbers counting down until it hits zero and you have to start tapping the trigger again to get more shots. It's never more than one shot per trigger pull.

Following that Bill Cookston changed the NPPL rules in a way to make it illegal, I don't if it's legal under NPPL or PSP now, it would be worth checking the current versions of their rules to see if it is.