PDA

View Full Version : Metatrox - Paintball Photo Resource

Metatrox
07-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Hello everyone,
I've been working on a web-based Paintball Photo Resource site for the past few weeks. I'm trying to turn it into a small PB Photo Community of sorts.

Please take a look. http://metatrox.net/

Please feel free to sign up and post photos. There are several user photo galleries available and more to come. It will also contain photo galleries submitted by myself and other users that collect high quality photos.

This is mearly a site focused soley on Paintball Photos, in hopes to create a large depot of paintball related Imagry.

I do ask for your assistance in getting this site started.

P.S... This forum was highly recommended to me but If there is a problem with posting this please let me know and i will remove. Thanks

Scooter/Cootie
07-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Interesting site. Do you just have the three albums or is there a place to upload abstrac, macro, and action paintball photos?

Metatrox
07-09-2004, 04:38 PM
There are currently 6 user available albums.
Gear, Markes, Mods, Forest ball, Speed Ball, and Tournaments.

More will probably become available soon. But ive noticed like forums if there are too many available choices most of the time they are all posted in only a couple main ones.

So if you have photos of your games or marker or the such like its open for posting after you register.

Scooter/Cootie
07-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Ok. I have a few paintball related art and abstract photos that I'd like to upload but I don't believe that any of the available forums are approperiate.

I'll check back occasionally to see if there are any new forums available.

Muzikman
07-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Ok, what are the odds, Me and Scooter both upload pics and they are both from TexBall;)

Scooter/Cootie
07-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Ok, what are the odds, Me and Scooter both upload pics and they are both from TexBall;)

Ha! Too funny. :rofl:

Metatrox
07-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Ok i opened up a Misc category with 3 new albums for public use. Misc, Artwork, and Wallpapers are now available so dont be shy to post away. :)

Cryer
07-09-2004, 09:50 PM
I contributed a couple of Muzikman's Action Shots and 2 pics of my old mags...

Metatrox
07-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Thanks everyone, the additions are much appreciated.

Muzikman
07-10-2004, 01:39 AM
I'll add some more...just need to find the good ones.

Metatrox
07-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Thats great man, thanks!