PDA

View Full Version : Evil Marker tips

1ofkind
07-09-2004, 06:45 PM
I'm really thinking of getting an evil cocker. So I herd some things about fine tuning, that was really it. Anyone have tips or anything* for me about them?

elpimpo
07-09-2004, 10:49 PM
ummm, i didnt think they made a cocker, are you talkin about the omen?

WARPED1
07-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Evil just makes a front end kit for cockers, not whole guns.

Jt$uper$tar
07-10-2004, 03:38 PM
ya, i think hes refering to the omen as it has the whole back block ting, but let me give you some advice
unless you like constantly readjusting your gun dont get it, the process of getting your gun tuned every time you air it up is such a pain and to make those adjustions it takes quite a while, also, its not very well made its realy just a nice fish Lastb ut not least the kick on the omen is a total bliotch

rkjunior303
07-10-2004, 03:42 PM
How about you listen to someone who owns an Omen.. Unless you're a sped, tuning the omen takes MAYBE 2 min @ the chrono station once you get the hang of it. I sent mine once a day before I start playing, and I'm good to go... I have PDP chip in mine, which makes tuning the omen a little touchier and even then it's a quick process...

The biggest misconception with an Omen is due to the fact people don't take the time to learn their marker and get it tuned properly.. They shoot great and for the money, it's the best deal around.

tyrion2323
07-10-2004, 04:19 PM
ya, i think hes refering to the omen as it has the whole back block ting, but let me give you some advice
unless you like constantly readjusting your gun dont get it, the process of getting your gun tuned every time you air it up is such a pain and to make those adjustions it takes quite a while, also, its not very well made its realy just a nice fish Lastb ut not least the kick on the omen is a total bliotch

It's no wonder that this guy couldn't get an Omen to work. He can't even get the English language to work!

Listen to RKJunior. I'll definitely back him up when he says that the Omen is easily tuned and operated. You don't have to worry about settings or timing, simply the velocity and recock. Once you read the manual you'll easily be able to figure it out.

I won't say anything more because no matter what, there's always some moron who can't figure it out and starts flaming it online. Kinda like how mags are "blenders."

Jacob

1ofkind
07-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Yeah a evil omen, I call it a cocker because its a closed bolt gun. Just my thing... Anyway yeah I herd the tuning is a pain, people said it takes like 500 balls, and then like 200 after a while because they get the hang of it (haha).

Only words of advice I get from someone the owned one was "We'll It was nice while it lasted"

I'm just really trying to find out about markers more, I really love knowing whhat I'm doing.
So far a mag or a cocker sounds best. I have a nicely done cobra angel, they are nice if you get into tuning them. I've decided to keep it (not fo sale ne more(sig))

Now as far as autocockers go, whats the maintance for them? When I owned one I never felt that I was maintaining it... I never chopped a ball so I never had to clean the chamber or anything. Just kept it shiney and after a while sold it.

JimmyBeam
07-12-2004, 04:51 PM
How about you listen to someone who owns an Omen.. Unless you're a sped, tuning the omen takes MAYBE 2 min @ the chrono station once you get the hang of it.

i dunno, thats two minutes too long for me. maybe thats why i only have a mag right now

1ofkind
07-13-2004, 05:22 PM
Alright thanks guys, evil is not on my mind. :cheers: Autococker or mag... maybe another angel!