PDA

View Full Version : So, how many Karta Emags are there?

yakitori
07-09-2004, 10:59 PM
I was wondering how many karta emags exist. I just sent in an order for a karta body and rail for my emag, and I was curious about this.

I know that not many ppl in my area have one. So, how many do you think there are?

:shooting: :dance:

Phobos
07-09-2004, 11:10 PM
One here, god I need a pic of my marker.

Chronobreak
07-09-2004, 11:23 PM
uhm....hard to tell how many of the people that got kartas are using them on e-mags....maybe half? 20-30 if that

ntn4502
07-10-2004, 12:01 AM
right around 70 is the magic number, and this is known

jayloo
07-10-2004, 12:04 AM
I have one :dance:

MicroMiniMe
07-10-2004, 06:56 AM
Hehe, Kartas already overtook the Chord bodies. And Colin designed the Chords. I think Travis (Arowmic?) did the Karta and Dallera designs.

Empyreal Rogue
07-10-2004, 08:36 AM
Apparently, it's pretty common.
:p

gibby
07-10-2004, 11:12 AM
I've got one too!! What'd ya know!! ;) Check out Jayloo.com for all your Karta Emag pics!

yakitori
07-10-2004, 02:16 PM
ok, sweet. So I know that there may be only like one other emag, if that, that is like mine is about to be. Cant wait to get my karta body and stuff.

Mine is gonna be setup like this.

Gloss Black Karta Body and ULE karta rail
Gloss black rogue vert feedneck for warp
Gloss Black anodized stock emag trigger
12" stiffi
Bullet drop w/ NW quick disconnect
12V warp feed
Clear Halo B
68/4500 Crossfire

thats good news guys. I know for sure that if my gun gets stolen that it wont be hard to find and identify. I may get the trophy shop to engrave my name somewhere on the gun where nobody would know it should be. Then I know that Nobody would have one like mine. :headbang:

if it does get stolen. Someones gonna be dodging bullets for the rest of their life. :shooting: :dance:

:D

Target Practice
07-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Mine is in the mail from JoyInTheMadness. Well, it better be. If it isn't, there'll be hell to pay... :D.

Number 17, Baby, one of two in "gun-metal gray".

GT
07-10-2004, 03:25 PM
well why dont you ask Mr. Karta, he should be around here somewhere.

jb

Chronobreak
07-10-2004, 03:28 PM
i know theres atleast one mech karta :ninja:

yakitori
07-10-2004, 04:00 PM
I did ask him a couple time, but I guess it was hidden in the list of other questions that I was asking too. :D

I sent him an email asking him. I bet the number is going to go up now that AGD is selling kartas too. :(

oh well. doesnt matter I guess.

Im gonna get some engraving done on mine. I thought about getting.

K
A
R
T
A

E
M
A
G

on the front of the batt pack. What dou you guys think? Do you have any better suggestions. Dont wanna put my name or something, cause when I get old and decrepit, I may need to sell it. :D

Blennidae
07-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Mine is a gloss black Emag, #28. It is unique in a couple ways. If someone were to steal mine, they would either have to replace or reflash the board. Thanks to Miscue my 4.0 software starts up with my real name and AO screen name. The other distinguishing feature is internal. ;)

gibby
07-10-2004, 11:24 PM
The other distinguishing feature is internal. ;)
Oooooh....explain explain!!! Better yet...pictures!!! ;)

Blennidae
07-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Oooooh....explain explain!!! Better yet...pictures!!! ;)

Its due back Tuesday, so you have to wait for pics. :D

nicad
07-11-2004, 12:26 AM
To date:
Kartas: 70
Dallaras: 18
Chord V2: 27
Chhord V1: 8

I have another 32x slugs in stock that are geting milled over the next few days... mostly all Kartas and some Dallaras.

Each one is "hand scribed" a serial number on the belly of the body just behind the front mount screw, and on the rail in the mirror of the body number location.. or if the rail is ULE'd, its on the tail lip.
These numbers were not intended to be SN's-- they were mostly to allow for keeping body/rails together and keep orders assigned properly... but hey! they are numbers and they happen to be sequential.. so have at.

out!

mobius
07-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Wow, I never even noticed that number until now. Sweet, I have Dallara #12. I also didn't realize how few Dallaras had been made. I guess I just got the impression that you had made alot more of them.

hAppy
07-11-2004, 03:29 PM
I just ordered my Dallara :cool:

yakitori
07-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Ya, I guess it doesnt need anything else done to it. It should be unique enough w/ the #76 to make it distiguisable. Only thing is that if it did get stolen, and I did happen to find the person that did it. Do you think they would let me take the gun and take the body and rail off to look at its number? I guess they would have to if they were to have to prove that it isnt stolen eh.

Sweet, thanks nicad. Im exstatic about putting the karta on. :bounce:

cya guys