PDA

View Full Version : Karta Bodys

AnArchist_1944
07-10-2004, 01:38 AM
would some one be able to show me what the bottom of a Karta body looks like i want to know what kind of foregrip i would need for it.

Enemy
07-10-2004, 06:07 AM
the body has nothing to do with it its all about the rail!!!!

AnArchist_1944
07-10-2004, 10:00 AM
i thought the kartas came with a built in rail

Destructo6
07-10-2004, 02:30 PM
The rail is not built in, but it is sculpted so that it blends very well. The setup in the image is about $350 ($300 for body and rail + $25 for black anno + $20 for lightening the rail).

http://www.deadlywind.com/karta/karta-on-ule1.jpg

That's straight from the dealer thread:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=123344

AnArchist_1944
07-10-2004, 03:21 PM
so when u buy it it comes with the rail?

what sear pin and sear does that rail take?

can it be used with an E Setup?

Chronobreak
07-10-2004, 03:25 PM
can be used with e-mags....and agd now sells kartas .... :confused:

yakitori
07-10-2004, 03:41 PM
now thats just downright crappy. I was hoping that AGD would not do that. WTF, eventually they will be selling everything.

I also read on there that the body comes w/ a mainbody washer and clip. Is that needed for the body? Does nicad give that to you also when you buy one from him.

That really does bite, though. Kartas are not going to be so unique anymore eh. Oh well, Im gonna be pissed if they drop the price cause I just ordered one.

Damn you AGD. :P

Chronobreak
07-10-2004, 05:16 PM
yeah i know how ya feel...atleast i got a low number while i could :D heck no. 13 from the first batch isnt bad at all :p

Destructo6
07-10-2004, 10:36 PM
so when u buy it it comes with the rail?

what sear pin and sear does that rail take?

can it be used with an E Setup?
I believe the rail requires the RT sear and axle.

You can buy just the body for $250, I believe, but that's without anno.

I also read on there that the body comes w/ a mainbody washer and clip. Is that needed for the body? Does nicad give that to you also when you buy one from him.
The Karta body does start off as an AGD Slug body, after all. Since the Slug is sold with the washer and clip, they should also be included with a milled Slug.

What's with all the distress over the Karta becoming more popular? Would you rather that Nicad, and AGD for that matter, went out of business so you could protect the uniqeness of your setup?

AnArchist_1944
07-11-2004, 01:53 AM
thnx guys

yakitori
07-11-2004, 08:51 AM
I believe the rail requires the RT sear and axle.

You can buy just the body for $250, I believe, but that's without anno.

The Karta body does start off as an AGD Slug body, after all. Since the Slug is sold with the washer and clip, they should also be included with a milled Slug.

What's with all the distress over the Karta becoming more popular? Would you rather that Nicad, and AGD for that matter, went out of business so you could protect the uniqeness of your setup?

you should learn the differnence between real distress and joking. That :P is s sticking tongue out and do I really sound distressed. Sorry if it came across like that.

The reason is, I think more ppl will be buying them now since AGD started selling them. I know its a production item, but it would be nice to have a Karta body that is only like 1 in 76-100 or so kartas. Soon my karta emag will not look so unique. That was what I was saying, but Im in no way upset about it. I actaully think its good for deadlywind and AGD. Maybe they can use the money to get on the ball w/ the hAIR trigger. :p J/k (thats another joke) :cheers: