PDA

View Full Version : AGD Automag PF HR

Irelandunfree
07-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, im looking to get into paintball again and came accross what think is a great deal? AGD Automag PF HR Barrel and Bottom line for $189.00? If this is nice package let me know, and since you guys are experts, is using Co2 on a mag fine, or do you need to use Nitrogen? Thanks for your help guys!

thump
07-10-2004, 12:17 PM
you can use co2 on a classic valve but it would be a lot better to use nitro,,it works so much nicer.
as for the price of the marker ,,well i dont think is that reat a price.if you look on this site you can find REALLY nice upgraded mags(lv10,rt,x-valve,ule bodies)for a little more money.i would look around first to see what else is out there in your price range.
just remember,rt and x-valve will only work with nitro,you can not use co2 with them.

mkmckinley
07-10-2004, 12:48 PM
I got a mag on ebay ofr that price with a palmer stabilizer & mount, 4 CO2 tanks, a harness, a vl2000, and 3 barrels. If you're patient you can get pretty amazing deals and paypal insures you for fraud up to a couple hundred bucks.

Chronobreak
07-10-2004, 01:06 PM
yeah if u cant afford a new ule custom store.airgun.com then used may be the best way a used mag is just as good as a new one + u can usualy get soem upgrades with it too but on the downside it may be a bit scratched/used but hey its a mag! :D the forums right here might help u find soemthing nice

AGDlover
07-10-2004, 01:48 PM
I got a mag on ebay ofr that price with a palmer stabilizer & mount, 4 CO2 tanks, a harness, a vl2000, and 3 barrels. If you're patient you can get pretty amazing deals and paypal insures you for fraud up to a couple hundred bucks.

wo dude a vl2000 that thing must be huge!!!

Irelandunfree
07-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Wow, thanks for all the fast replys, prob a dumb question....but I cant tell from the picture, is the grip on this gun the "wrap around style" or the hard plastic grip panels? Im sorry if I upset anyone out there but those plastic grips just make the gun look ugly, or it would be great if anyone had pictures of there guns so I could compare. Thanks again to all that help me out!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
07-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Here is a pic of my gun with wrap around dye stickes I have a

http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pSHOW_ME=standard&pIMAGE_ID=4751&pGROUP_ID=6&pUID=236
and check your private messages.

Chronobreak
07-10-2004, 02:01 PM
i always wanted a vl2000 to put on a warped mag :D

FlawleZ
07-10-2004, 02:03 PM
wo dude a vl2000 that thing must be huge!!!

Guess you're a n00b to paintball.

VL2000's were the previous models to the Revolution. It's basically the exact same thing with a smaller prop and most are 9V. The 18V were the faster VL2000's called shredders and you could even get a VL3000 that held right around 300 balls.

http://www.powerball.co.uk/mail_order/mail_order_images/vl2000.jpg

Chronobreak
07-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Guess you're a n00b to paintball.

VL2000's were the previous models to the Revolution. It's basically the exact same thing with a smaller prop and most are 9V. The 18V were the faster VL2000's called shredders and you could even get a VL3000 that held right around 300 balls.

http://www.powerball.co.uk/mail_order/mail_order_images/vl2000.jpg

lol i see the sig nazi smacked your sig :p i guess i meant the larger one that held around 300 balls to put on the warp..now thatd be NICE! :shooting:

Irelandunfree
07-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the advice, after looking at many classifieds of used mags and gear, I decided to get the gun and upgrade it myself. Ive got a used gun before and theres nothing like having a brand new toy that is all yours to play with. Again thanks for your words and im sure you guys will start hearing from me later, glad to be an almost new owner of a mag!