PDA

View Full Version : EMag TRIGGER PROBLEMS please help

maxximus
07-10-2004, 03:32 PM
i am trying to make my trigger more sensitive, but when i turn the magnet in my trigger tighter, then it wont fire while in electronic mode. i would like to make it more sensitive. is there something else that i should be adjusting as well at the same time? is anyone else experiencing this problem? when i have to back the magnet off again by unscrewing it in order for it to fire again. :confused:
your time in responding is greatly appreciated

yakitori
07-10-2004, 03:54 PM
there is some help on adjusting in the FAQ somewhere. It has pics and all.

Basically you take off the rail and body, adjust the return force w/ magnets on the top of the grip frame. You can put quad orings or something in there to make the magnets have less attraction. This makes your trigger pull lighter. Then there is a set screw on the mode switch that you turn to set the back travel of the trigger.

Then you adjust the magnet on the back of the trigger for it to activate the HES. You want to have some travel of the trigger past the point at which it fires to make it reliable. I have mine set really light, and really short.

You can do it, its not hard, it just takes some time to get it set. Esp if you are a perfectionist. ;)