PDA

View Full Version : redneck ?

RTrampage
10-16-2001, 07:34 PM
ok, does anybody else like doing donuts in big trucks, shooting shotguns and potato guns and use the word "yall" or am i just a redneck ?

Restola
10-16-2001, 07:58 PM
i think its just you.

and half the other people on this board. ;)

Army
10-16-2001, 08:06 PM
Shoo' boy! Who d'ya think built this here US of A? 'fit tweren't fer us God feerin' Rednecks, there'd be no pickem-up-trucks to do doughnuts IN!

Them big city bubbas just don' know how to have any fun, thas' all. Livin' in them tall buildings 's taken away their feel of soil 'tween their toes, the sounds of birds scatterin' from the dogs on th' hunt, the joy of a sunset o'er the biggest purple mountains in the world, right here in 'Merica.

Be proud yous' a Redneck, 'cuz we are 'Mericans like none other in the world!

YEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!http://www.sierratimes.com/shack/flags/sm-1stnational.jpg

RTrampage
10-16-2001, 08:07 PM
darn tootin !

MagMan5446
10-16-2001, 08:41 PM
Actually, it was the slaves that built this country...

Army
10-16-2001, 10:37 PM
Oh yeah, you paid attention in history class.

Despite whatever Jesse Jackson wants you to believe, there never was that many slaves in this country to "build it".

Do your own research, don't take someones word for it. Learn for yourself.:cool:

MagMan5446
10-16-2001, 11:03 PM
Actually, I was being quite technical. The white people were all the big politians and such, but the black men built the houses, grew and harvested the crops, and generally financed the white man.

We wouldn't be the country we are today without them.

By the way, Jesse Jackson is creepy...looks like a boxer dog.

Magadeth
10-17-2001, 12:41 AM
well, My people are from Mass, and Iowa. There werent any slaves in mass, and even today, there aren't any black people in Iowa, so they didn't build our houses. BTW the mass side of my family was Irish, and we built the railroads, along with the chinese, and we weren't slaves.

I dont know what they teach you out there in Kalifornia, but it sounds like a load of BS to me.

And yes, I drive a full size Bronco.

Restola
10-17-2001, 08:31 AM
The white people were all the big politians and such

if i remember this correctly there were MORE poor white people than there were poor blacks and slaves. just like today.

you paint a picture of a happy eutopian white world built on the backs of the slaves. slavery was a horrible thing but life was far from easy for everyone but the top 1%.

TheTramp
10-17-2001, 01:37 PM
"slaves" may have helped build parts of the plantation south but the poor Irish, Scotts, and English who were brought over as legal slaves (indentured servants) built the North East.

Mr. Hick
10-17-2001, 02:58 PM
buddys!!!!!!!!!!

i was thinking i was the only back woods type person hear.wew.

SuperOrangeTicTac
10-17-2001, 03:24 PM
roflmao i am from VA, but i aint no redneeek. :)

Now rob on the other hand... :cool:

slateman
10-18-2001, 09:59 AM
Are you rippin my man RobAGD? If you are there is something you should know: Rob is the ONLY mag guy at Pevs paintball. He has too hang out all day with those cocker babies and angel sissies. So lets cut the guy some slack.:D

unseenunheard
10-20-2001, 12:29 PM
well i am a redneck but i don't drive a 4 wheel drive, gotta love a lowrider