PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to show off - My Mag Pics

Chaos
10-16-2001, 08:46 PM
I'll add to this as I get a chance to show off my current babys, here are 2 that I have sitting in my room that I've been playing with

Warped mag w/ on/off and red led power light on warp
http://www.cazorp.com/chaoswarpmag.JPG

My pistol! (was going to buy a PT extreme, but decided to just make a pistol instead, its actually pretty cool, except when I get CO2 in it from firing to fast, I also need to make the feed spring assisted to force the balls in till the very last one)
http://www.cazorp.com/chaosmagpistol.JPG

Random pic of my minimag i dont even remember what pic it is:
http://www.cazorp.com/chaosminimag.jpg

Chaos
10-16-2001, 08:54 PM
forgot discriptions...

- Warp Mag -
12" Boomstick
HR Automag Body
Taso Sight Rail
ProLine Autoresponse Frame (with some custom adjustments.. 1.64mm trigger pull hehe)
Frame and Trigger Shoe Chrome Plated (good blue reflection)
Macroline
Warped Drop
Verticle ASA
Kapp gas through foregrip
12v Rev
Clear Warp
Clear Stickies
Kapp Tourny Lock

- Pistol -
Dye Frame
Hogue Panel Grips
Dye Aluminum 10"
Vert ASA
12gram adapter
Phantom style 15rd feed tube with view slots

- Minimag -
Old picture, stock chrome minimag
Verticle ASA
Kapp Foregrip
Old Diamond Labs Frame with drop (I miss it, I was fixing a friends Benchy frame for him, and I let him use that frame while I was fixing his, and he dissapeared with my frame :o( Shows what I get for trying to help out friends.... oh well I still have his benchy frame with dye stickies, I liked the diamond labs better tho....)

I'll add more pics of my other mags when I get a chance......

X-Plosive
10-16-2001, 09:04 PM
okay once, more where does everyone get thos eblack plastic doors covers for their warps when they do mods? It's really puzzling me.

Miscue
10-16-2001, 11:10 PM
Cool pics Chaos.

bofh
10-17-2001, 06:04 AM
Chaos,

How did you attach the feed tube to the top of the pistol? Did you braise it or weld it? Or perhaps some kind of epoxy?

wyn1370
10-17-2001, 06:43 AM
I'll second the question on the feed tube. I've been trying to build a pistol for months, but can't figure a good way to attach the feed tube.

Magsrule3
10-17-2001, 07:22 AM
X-plosive the black plastic door comes with all warps, it covers the electronics. There are no mods done to it, they come stock like that.

Chaos
10-17-2001, 11:14 AM
Let me do another body, and I'll write a review if i get a chance on how to do it. For a quick mount, you can do it with a stock body and some PCP pipes or brass pipes. Thats the cheap alternative, it costs about $5 and there is no modifications to the body you have to do. Just go to your local hardware store and find the correct size and fit it on your powerfeed or stock body.

Oh and how I do them, I dont braise, weld, epoxy, or anything like that. Let me do a couple more, I'll find the best way to do them, then I'll share with you guys how to (that way its easy for you, so I learn from my mistakes and you guys can do them without ruining a body).

Dubstar112
10-17-2001, 01:12 PM
Let me do another body, and I'll write a review if i get a chance on how to do it. For a quick mount, you can do it with a stock body and some PCP pipes or brass pipes

.... PCP pipes eh? :)

renegade2k
10-17-2001, 04:41 PM
i wish there were still autoresponse triggers made!:(

Chaos
10-17-2001, 10:39 PM
lol, PVC pipes.... dunno WHAT was on my mind... PCP pipes....

btw, i know how and can make the old autoresponse frames :D

renegade2k
10-18-2001, 08:54 AM
can u tell me how to make one or make one for me?

MajorDamage
10-18-2001, 02:32 PM
Looks really cool, except for the missing trigger guard!
And X-Plosive, the ProTeam warps have the black boxes.

ENDO!